Help!!!

OP
ultrastigi

ultrastigi

Reaction score
I have work tomorrow. I work retail and as you know its the holidays so my days are pretty hectic

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
I have to get a tooth repaired tomorrow -- it broke for no good reason the other day -- so I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. Probably more so than some people I could mention, though. ;)

Good luck with the phone, sir, and sorry I was late to the party. You were in good hands with Spazz, though. :)

OP
ultrastigi

ultrastigi

Reaction score
I work at a game store (you can guess who) so I know your pain. I worked a toy store once and it was hell to say the least

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If FBM and Spaz can't get you straight, its not going to happen! VERY smart guys! Get them together as you have here...........things happen! ;)

DroidForums junkie!!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I work at a game store (you can guess who) so I know your pain. I worked a toy store once and it was hell to say the least

Well at least we only have one more week right

Anyway good luck at work and with the sbf. If you run in to trouble hit us up.

tappin and a talkin

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh and fbm good luck with that tooth. I had to get one repaired last year and they ended up doing a full root canal, shoving a metal pin where the root once was, and replacing basically the whole tooth with a cement cap. Still feels/tastes weird, like I have someone elses tooth in my head.

tappin and a talkin

OP
ultrastigi

ultrastigi

Reaction score
Well I sbf then I did a factory reset. I was running 2.2 OTA and I did the update now its 2.2.1. I thought it was suppose to be 2.3? Or am I wrong?

OP
ultrastigi

ultrastigi

Reaction score
oh I see it now. Thanks again. Now time to root hahaha you would think I learned my lesson already.

OP
ultrastigi

ultrastigi

Reaction score
I know I can't stand stock anymore. I am already looking at roms and themes. It has to be done.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
I would highly recommend Tranq 3.6 w/tron theme. A match made in the heavens IMHO

DROIDOLOGY, Science of a TRU Smartphone W/Tapa

hub_cap

Reaction score
Yessir Darkside 4.1 is sick.....I wish I knew how to send u some screenshots...I love it....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk