rubiX Focused 2.0.1: UPDATED

Two questions.

How do I get the moto blurr gallery.

In terminal type gallery -2d

Would doing something like that work for getting the multi-touch blur keyboard.

Several people have tried THIS successfully without issue. I use swype but I will try it first if you don't want to. Just let me know. Looks like a zip you install via clockwork is the easiest install. Do a nandroid backup first because it replaces the current keyboard and you may regret the change.

This is a sweet ROM. Battery life is about the best I've tried so far. The only thing I've noticed wrong is the ringtone setting for individual users doesn't work. It just goes to the default ringer. Otherwise everything seems to work great. Good job!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I have a couple of question's if anyone can answer I will greatly appreciate it..... I'm running rubix 2.0 on my d2, I flashed the gjar dx to d2 port file as well. I've been running this rom since last night and my phone is running amazing, I loved 1.9.7. but Drod, you have out done yourself with 2.0!!, I'm running interactive with quickclock at the balanced setting of 1251mhz @ 66 vsel. My first question is am I supposed to use jrummys sysctl app? Should I be running quickclock in interactive gov mode? My last question is I remember reading a couple days ago that gummyjar themes will work on rubix, is that still the case with 2.0? I read that 1.9.7 themes will work with 2.0 but the post about gummyjar themes was about 1.9.5.
Thanks

I have a couple of question's if anyone can answer I will greatly appreciate it..... I'm running rubix 2.0 on my d2, I flashed the gjar dx to d2 port file as well. I've been running this rom since last night and my phone is running amazing, I loved 1.9.7. but Drod, you have out done yourself with 2.0!!, I'm running interactive with quickclock at the balanced setting of 1251mhz @ 66 vsel. My first question is am I supposed to use jrummys sysctl app? Should I be running quickclock in interactive gov mode? My last question is I remember reading a couple days ago that gummyjar themes will work on rubix, is that still the case with 2.0? I read that 1.9.7 themes will work with 2.0 but the post about gummyjar themes was about 1.9.5.
Thanks

Glad you enjoy it!

Firstly, interactive is perfect for quick clock. It will not cause any issues. The kernel governor affects the way the cpu handles speed, not the actual speed.

DO NOT run jrummys sysctl app. I have quite a few further sysctl tweaks than he allows in his app. Honestly, the BEST way to run rubiX Focused is how I have it tweaked out of the box. I put the past 6 months of research into it. A lot of the newer sysctl adjusters have either used my values, used older values of mine, or literally are brand new and haven't put as much research into it.

GummyJAR 2.5 themes work perfect on rubiX 1.9.7 and 2.0

In terminal type gallery -2d

Would doing something like that work for getting the multi-touch blur keyboard.

Several people have tried THIS successfully without issue. I use swype but I will try it first if you don't want to. Just let me know. Looks like a zip you install via clockwork is the easiest install. Do a nandroid backup first because it replaces the current keyboard and you may regret the change.

Did not work for me.

Governors?
What is iit exactly I've made some assumptions but I bet I am wrong, I am interested very much in the conservative but I have no clue how to so that if someone could help it'd be greatly appreciated

Sent from my DROIDX

Thanks

Glad you enjoy it!

Firstly, interactive is perfect for quick clock. It will not cause any issues. The kernel governor affects the way the cpu handles speed, not the actual speed.

DO NOT run jrummys sysctl app. I have quite a few further sysctl tweaks than he allows in his app. Honestly, the BEST way to run rubiX Focused is how I have it tweaked out of the box. I put the past 6 months of research into it. A lot of the newer sysctl adjusters have either used my values, used older values of mine, or literally are brand new and haven't put as much research into it.

GummyJAR 2.5 themes work perfect on rubiX 1.9.7 and 2.0

Awesome, thanks for everything! were trying to start a droid 2 rubiX following in our section btw.

Sorry guys I am having a n00b moment....

I am currently on Rubix 1.9.7, but Android version 2.2.1. Now I am fairly certain that 2.3.340 OTA is not shown under Android version in the About phone section, however, I cannot seem to find it. I am not wanting to brick this phone, but I am fairly certain that I am on the correct build as I have had all Rubix roms up to 1.9.7. Can anyone give me peace of mind before I flash this?

Baseband version:
BP_C_01.09.07P
Kernel version:
2.6.32.9-g55626e1
w30471@il93lnxdroid08#1

Im not sure why exactly but my battery life has improved drastically today over yesterday. I take my phone off the charger at 645 a.m. Yesterday after 8 hours i was already down to 60% Today im at 80% after 8 and used more data/texting/calls. And im oc'd today and only was for a few hours yesterday. The only thing ive done is flashed plowers .zip fix. Not saying that is behind better battery life just that its the only thing changed...

Sent from Mike's X...

mikey, the theme god, are you going to be bringing your theming genius to Rubix? I would love to see some kick ass themes on here!

For those of you who may be looking for a list of themes for this rom, I have compiled a list of themes and other goodies found here: rubiX Focused 2.0 at BBH-Plus.net
All credits go out to the devs and drod cause with out them my DX would suck. Im just trying to pass on the goodness!

Thanks for the link I was looking for more theme options I have ginger red right now and its pretty sweet

Okay friends, I'm going to install this rom when I get off work. This will be my first! What should I expect? Anything to look out for? Im rooted. Any tips? Patches or fixes for this rom? Maybe this will improve my battery life too? Right now with the motorola extended batt @ 9 hours im at 30%. Not sure if that's good, decent or average?
TIA,
Mj

Okay friends, I'm going to install this rom when I get off work. This will be my first! What should I expect? Anything to look out for? Im rooted. Any tips? Patches or fixes for this rom? Maybe this will improve my battery life too? Right now with the motorola extended batt @ 9 hours im at 30%. Not sure if that's good, decent or average?
TIA,
Mj

I also have the extended battery and am currently at 80% after 11 hours. Using jrummy oc app to ultra low volt @ 1.15ghz using the conservative governor and juice defender.

Back