rubiX Focused 1.8.9/1.9.3

sephtin

Reaction score
Thinking of rooting and installing a new rom.

With the battery issues would it be wise for my first time to just stick with 1.8.6 ??

Also does this rom have music controls mapped to the volume hardware keys?

If you have any troubles with battery on 1.8.9, you can always just install 1.8.6 until the new version is out..

jdhas

Reaction score
Thinking of rooting and installing a new rom.

With the battery issues would it be wise for my first time to just stick with 1.8.6 ??

Also does this rom have music controls mapped to the volume hardware keys?

If you have any troubles with battery on 1.8.9, you can always just install 1.8.6 until the new version is out..

Which will be.... ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

mcp770

Reaction score
So ive been stuck on the leak for days waiting on the mythical new rom without battery issues. I haven't installed much back on the phone in preparation to wipe it all again with the new framework. So being bored and tired of waiting thought I would play with blurry and the link is dead...grr. I know its been asked a hundred times but is there even an inkling of a projected release goal for the new focused or should I spend a week our two with apex? Just dont want to redo all my emails and crap if this will be out sooner than later.

brutalness

Reaction score
Quick question when i go into settings and go to battery manager and click on the battery for usage statistics it force closes on me. Im running 1.8.9 with sephtins black bar mod.

mcp770

Reaction score
Quick question when i go into settings and go to battery manager and click on the battery for usage statistics it force closes on me. Im running 1.8.9 with sephtins black bar mod.

Known bug, use spare parts app instead.

Porterhouse0

Reaction score

give this a try..not even sure if this was the fix but havent had a problem since lol....boot into recovery>advanced>wipe battery stats

word is youre supposed to wipe battery stats after you have reached 100% charge...so charge the phone all the way up...then do it

Last edited:

koreaz

Reaction score

Sorry, I didnt post this sooner but since rubix 1.0 or 1.6 (cant remember) this has been a problem. I fixed this by going to settings>applications>manage applications>running>battery manager then force stop and clear data. Never had a problem since.

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING THIS SOONER

brutalness

Reaction score

Sorry, I didnt post this sooner but since rubix 1.0 or 1.6 (cant remember) this has been a problem. I fixed this by going to settings>applications>manage applications>running>battery manager then force stop and clear data. Never had a problem since.

wow this actually worked.

koreaz

Reaction score

Im glad it worked :)

And again sorry for not posting this sooner, when the community has been helping me so much. Kinda flew over my head with all the things I have to deal/do at the United States Naval Academy

teh_g

Reaction score
So ive been stuck on the leak for days waiting on the mythical new rom without battery issues. I haven't installed much back on the phone in preparation to wipe it all again with the new framework. So being bored and tired of waiting thought I would play with blurry and the link is dead...grr. I know its been asked a hundred times but is there even an inkling of a projected release goal for the new focused or should I spend a week our two with apex? Just dont want to redo all my emails and crap if this will be out sooner than later.

Install the applications and such, then use Titanium Backup to backup and restore the data.

brutalness

Reaction score

Im glad it worked :)

And again sorry for not posting this sooner, when the community has been helping me so much. Kinda flew over my head with all the things I have to deal/do at the United States Naval Academy

no problem thanks again for you help man.

mcp770

Reaction score

Install the applications and such, then use Titanium Backup to backup and restore the data.

Just restored my 1.9.3 backup for now. Satisfy my Rubix fix for now I guess. Trading in 48 hour battery life for keeping the charger in my pocket but I just like Rubix too much to wait any longer on vanilla rom.

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
I've been running 928Droid Black Glass X for quite some time now. Today, I am a proud owner of a DX the is rubix Focused 1.8.9. dancedroid

This thang is HOT! My nephew can't wait for me to root, etc is plain-Jane DX. Oh, and the Black Juice is sweet with 1.8.9.

Drod FTW!

mbjr

Reaction score
Ok, not sure if this is useful info or not but I am one who LOVES drod's ROMS (Focused) but suffer terrible battery life on all of them. I installed Jimmy's ROM and though there are some issue's and its slower, the battery life is AMAZING, close to triple for me! My hope is that the power that be are smart enough to use this information, cuz I sure aint!