rooting rezound

JeffDenver

Reaction score
I just set up a Galaxy nexus for a friend of mine...man, that phone is sweeet with JB. Vanilla Android is SUCH a breath of fresh air after having been condemned to a Sense prison for a year or more now.

I was tempted to swap to it until I remembered it has no SD slot, and a much ****tier camera than the rezound. But the display is actually quite nice, and it is much smoother than I remember. Too bad it has those critical flaws. it is an awesome phone, easily as smooth as the galaxy S3.

JeffDenver

Reaction score
Just tried out video recording, recorded fine but playback was extremely choppy or just didn't work at all. Hopefully these issues do get fixed in there near future. From what I've read today it sounds like there will be some new releases this week. I'll keep you posted if they fix the deal breakers like video, blue tooth etc. Fortunately for me all the things that are broke are things that I don't use.

If they can fix the video issue I will install it. But the Camera is one of the main reasons I still have this phone...if I can't fully use it, I might as well ditch this and go to a Nexus.

RezQund

Reaction score
I rooted my rezound mainly for hotspot. I this love this damn phone. Call quality, camera and love tethering! Of course battery is terrible but have 2 extended batteries on this beautiful phone! Root root! I did like the nexus as well but camera not as great like my rezound!

RezQund

Reaction score
And another reason to root. Titanium Back Up will save from u all the headache!

flamewalker

Reaction score
I would like to see a fully stable JB, especially if the battery is that much more efficient. Right now I'm on Nils Business 4.0 I think... And it works just about as well as the stock rom... As far as I can tell.

flamewalker

Reaction score
Oh yeah one of the main reasons I rooted was for Google Now. It's satisfied my needs for searching for now :) would love to get the full featured version on jb tho.

Primevyl

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC Yin
flamewalker said:
I would like to see a fully stable JB, especially if the battery is that much more efficient. Right now I'm on Nils Business 4.0 I think... And it works just about as well as the stock rom... As far as I can tell.

Nils is a beast

Nothing never doesn't un happen to me