Rooting problems

EL Lacost

Reaction score
I have launcher pro and I am rooted I have been having some problems with my launcher pro since I rooted the 3d draw app dsnt work and when I set it to normal it has alot of blurr in the top and bottom and also when I use home switcher to change homes it wil let me change it for a bit but when I press the home buton it goes back to launcher pro. Can anybody help me with this and is anybody having similar problems? P.s I rooted using odin 2.9

Rooted Samsung Fascinate

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Homeswitcher choose set as default. Are you using a ROM? 3d app drawer in launcher pro is unstable at times. I never had the issue though.

SC 2.9.2
Blue Steel theme

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
I would really like to know how to root with 2.2, I've looked at the android central one click root but when I click the 2nd step it opens a new window with paid DL's, am I in the right place? If so what do I DL?

ireash

Reaction score
I would really like to know how to root with 2.2, I've looked at the android central one click root but when I click the 2nd step it opens a new window with paid DL's, am I in the right place? If so what do I DL?
You usually have to wait 30 secinds for the free download to pop up....Which downloader is it? Drop box or mega upload?

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
I finally did it, loving it so far just one question, how do people get such a high benchmark score mine still is in the 916 range?

Superclean rooted froyo 2.9.2

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
I finally did it, loving it so far just one question, how do people get such a high benchmark score mine still is in the 916 range?

Superclean rooted froyo 2.9.2

Voodoo.

Benchmarks don't really mean anything.

Sent from my SC'd 2.9.2 PB & J voodoo'd Fascinate