Rooting Help Stock 902

clove8828

Reaction score
Ok coming from an OG rooted to the hilt droid finally got my bionic on Monday. Upon getting ti set up I get the .902 update and install. Well me being me I see all this bloat wear and feel rooting the phone is the best option. SO I come to the forums read the posts and go into confusion on how to get this thing rooted my how things have changed from the OGD. I tried the motofail script and no luck. Can someone please explain how I take this from stock to rooted DO I have to use the RSD method posted in the forums or amd I missing something. Also what is fast boot?

Thanks

unbesorgt

Reaction score
Motofail is the only way to root .902. What do you mean by "no luck"? If you provide specifics we may be able to help you.

OP
C

clove8828

Reaction score
Being at work I cant get screen shot but if i remember correctly did not the udb shell or someting to that effect

unbesorgt

Reaction score
Being at work I cant get screen shot but if i remember correctly did not the udb shell or someting to that effect

If you mean it doesn't recognize adb.exe, you need to extract the contents of the motofail_windows.zip file before trying to run it.

OP
C

clove8828

Reaction score
Sorry i get a line of errors say adb shell not recognized

OP
C

clove8828

Reaction score
Ok now Im getting the following

waiting for device
daemon not running starting it now