Rooting After Latest OTA Update

OP
L

LtCenturio

Reaction score
If you aren't sure what file I'm referring to above let me know and I'll send you a link to it. This will get the phone working again. Then you will need to upgrade to the latest OTA as suggested above, then you will be ready to flash whatever Rom you choose.

Sele,I know which one you're talking about, but can you send the link to me anyway? Thanks

And an update this morning, I turned my phone on and everything actually loaded up and I had service and received all my missed messages and emails, then it froze again.

So I'm just going to upgrade to the latest OTA. One question, in getting rid of this rom, should I just go into recovery mod and mount it as a disk drive and remove the program from the root of the sd card, or is there another way to remove the rom, if there is such thing?

Thanks for all your help

Sele

T-Bolt RS Team Leader
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Sorry, got locked out by the change over so I couldn't get back to you. The file you need is HERE. This is the upgrade file used during the root process. You should rename it PG05IMG.zip and put in the root of your sd card, then flash via hboot. Once you do that you should be back up and running. Then you can do the upgrade.

There is nothing that you have to do to get rid of the rom that is messed up. When you flash the RUU file above, it will wipe out everything. It won't hurt to delete the Rom.zip file from your sd card.

OP
L

LtCenturio

Reaction score
Yea that's exactly what I did. I'm going to just chill until I find a good rom that I really like. Right now I'll just chill until I decide.

Thanks for all your help!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums