Rooted Razr Maxx Black wallpaper and notification bar. Help!

L3G3NDZ3US

Reaction score
So i successfully rooted my Razr Maxx and downloaded a rainbow notification bar for Metamorph on droid pirate (MetaMorph ? Notification Bar ? Rainbow ? droidpirate.com). i was stupid enough to not back up my phone, and when i applied the theme, it took away my notification bar and my wallpaper is now permenantly black. i tried to reset my phone, thinking it would work, but still no notifation bar and a black wallpaper. i have all my contacts saved so i pretty much have nothing to lose aside from bricking my phone. any help on this issue would be greatly appreceated!

OP
L

L3G3NDZ3US

Reaction score
So i successfully rooted my Razr Maxx and downloaded a rainbow notification bar for Metamorph on droid pirate (MetaMorph ? Notification Bar ? Rainbow ? droidpirate.com). i was stupid enough to not back up my phone, and when i applied the theme, it took away my notification bar and my wallpaper is now permenantly black. i tried to reset my phone, thinking it would work, but still no notifation bar and a black wallpaper. i have all my contacts saved so i pretty much have nothing to lose aside from bricking my phone. any help on this issue would be greatly appreceated!

Phreaker47

Reaction score
Download Droid Razr Utility from this forum and reflash your phone and avoid installing things that were made for 3 year old versions of Android ;)

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
If your still on stock rom you probably will need to use Matty's root tool to load the ota jellybean again.

If you know what files were changed then you could simply grab those from some one and reload.

Or just try one of the many custom roms