rooted droid no recovery

OP
G

greek175

Reaction score
bout 5 mins and it looks like the load up fails and keeps trying to restart the load up

OP
G

greek175

Reaction score
sorry sorry i got it i installed and then reset back to factory and it worked thank you

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad you figured it out and that your phone is working.

droidman101

Reaction score
heh, all these posts are one line, makes it a lot faster to read two pages, lol, and yes, you should wipe if you have any issues with a rom

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Yes a factory data reset can fix a virtual plethora of ailments . . . .

titanfan1017

Reaction score
ok so heres my problem. i was having the same issues as this other guy droid 1 wouldnt boot to recovery cw and rm. so i wiped and cleared. didnt help. then i made a big mistake i think. i wiped system. now all i see is boot loop. cant do anything else. plz help. also i formatted sd then copied sd from my phone to see if that would help.(this is my wifes phone i messed up... SHES MAD)

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
How did you wipe system if you couldn't get into recovery? Before you formatted your card did you back it up onto you pc?

Sent from somewhere...

titanfan1017

Reaction score
How did you wipe system if you couldn't get into recovery? Before you formatted your card did you back it up onto you pc?

Sent from somewhere...

sorry. i was able to get to recovery but it wouldnt update.zip. first i tried doing rm update rom it wouldnt work just rebooted back to home. then i screwed it up nyself real bad. but i ewad on here one time as long as i see the "M" i can get it back. just cant find help on how to been reading all day

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Can you get to bootloader? Power + up on d-pad?

Sent from somewhere...

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
follow link #1 in my sig. That will get sprecovery on your phone. Once you have sprecovery you can load whatever ROM you had on there again. If you're not familiar with rsdlite there's a pretty good how-to in the Droid Labs section as well. Just follow the steps very carefully and should have a running phone in less than 30 and that's with downloading everything as well.

Sent from somewhere...