rooted droid no recovery

titanfan1017

Reaction score
follow link #1 in my sig. That will get sprecovery on your phone. Once you have sprecovery you can load whatever ROM you had on there again. If you're not familiar with rsdlite there's a pretty good how-to in the Droid Labs section as well. Just follow the steps very carefully and should have a running phone in less than 30 and that's with downloading everything as well.

Sent from somewhere...

k thanks i appreciate the help

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Let us know if you run into any problems

Sent from somewhere...

RedBull

Reaction score
Can you get to bootloader? Power + up on d-pad?

Sent from somewhere...

I'm having a similar problem. I was on the new UD rom, needed something that I had left on my Simply Stunning rom, so I went into RM...did the usual flash alternate recovery, then flash CWM several times, then went to restore...and now I'm stuck at the Motorola M. Phone heats up, but will not boot into recovery via Power + X. I was able to get into bootloader...but have no clue where to go from here.

titanfan1017

Reaction score

Sent from somewhere...

I worked on it until 2am last night made some progress. got it working didnt have market or google apps. then i saw this morning on shadowrom i needed to flash google apps before reboot redid rom reflashed google apps before reboot runs fantastic. thank you sooooo much. i did what you told me went through tutorial and it worked.:icon_ banana:

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79

Sent from somewhere...

I worked on it until 2am last night made some progress. got it working didnt have market or google apps. then i saw this morning on shadowrom i needed to flash google apps before reboot redid rom reflashed google apps before reboot runs fantastic. thank you sooooo much. i did what you told me went through tutorial and it worked.:icon_ banana:

Glad to hear it.

Sent from somewhere...

titanfan1017

Reaction score
Link two in my sig will let you reroot if you still want to try. :)

I appreciate all the help in this forum. My wife is very happy this morning she was so mad at me last night lol. but now she has custom pink on not. bar and alot of cool stuff i do like this Shadow Rom it is soo smooth and sooooo fastdancedroid

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79

Sent from somewhere...

I'm having a similar problem. I was on the new UD rom, needed something that I had left on my Simply Stunning rom, so I went into RM...did the usual flash alternate recovery, then flash CWM several times, then went to restore...and now I'm stuck at the Motorola M. Phone heats up, but will not boot into recovery via Power + X. I was able to get into bootloader...but have no clue where to go from here.

If your phone boots up normal you shouldn't need to use rsd lite. If you can boot up I would suggest opening ROM manager then flash back and forth between the alternate recovery and clockwork a few times. That should get it working.

Sent from somewhere...

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint

Sent from somewhere...

So you're bootlooping/stuck on the Motorola M and can't get into recovery at all, but you can get into the bootloader? Just making sure I understand, and I'm going to proceed like that's the case.

If you can get into the bootloader you may have to use the second link in my sig to get SPRecovery back on, and from there flash the ROM of your choice, unless you were using SPRecovery in the first place, in which case you can just restore a backup. Good luck and let us know if you need more help!