Rooted .893 to .902 Problem

Zantillian

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have 5.5.893 on my rooted bionic. I do believe I have put 43V3R Root on my phone as well. My phone is not recieving the OTA .902 update. and when I check, it says "Check for update is not available at this time. Try again later." I'm at a loss, since most ".902 update root" methods require you to go back to .893 and use OTA to update, which I cannot do. What should I do?

DroidJ

Reaction score
Same here.. I don't exactly remember my root method, but I'm on .893 and whenever I check system updates I get nothing

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Try powering down, taking the sim out, power up, power down, put sim back, power up, try updating

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
Zantillian

Zantillian

Reaction score
Try powering down, taking the sim out, power up, power down, put sim back, power up, try updating

I tried it and it didn't work. I plan on using the link @eye_dea provided and hopefully it will work and those with my same problem can use this method.

OP
Zantillian

Zantillian

Reaction score
My first thought was that I'd just install the update right over the top of everything, so I did. It worked. I don't know if this got me back on the update path, but in the link @eye_dea provided, you can download dhacker29's 902 pathsaver. I'm sure by following those steps, many could restore back onto the update path. Thanks for your link @eye_dea.