Root TBolt, MMS issue

CharlieDog

Reaction score
Hey, not sure where to put this if is doesn't belong in here.

I rooted my Tbolt with the 3 step process, so far it's worked beautifully. No problems with the root, however, I renamed a lot of bloatware apps, and apparently something interfered with my MMS messaging, and only MMS. Not sure what gives with that?

Does anyone know which app can cause this? I'm pretty sure it's not anything like Blockbusters, Let's Golf or Kindle, but I renamed some other things like Twitter, etc. I can't seem to find anything with google, so I was hoping someone here might now.

Any help is appreciated, because until I can figure it out, I've got a rooted phone with a bunch of bloatware clogging up my app drawer.

jlambeth1

Reaction score
I have the same problem and cannot send any MMS messages. I've tried multiple ROMS and the standard messaging program as well as handcent and chompsms and it doesn't work. Anyone out there have any suggestions?

kirKauai

Reaction score
I'm not rooted and I can't send sms or mms...I get a service not available, msg will be sent when service available, on reboot. Also having issue with Firefox, but not Opera.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Droid Forums