Broken Tbolt return question

2001400ex

Reaction score
So I just realized my proximity sensor is broken. The screen doesn't shut off when against my face, which I have noticed for a while, just didn't realize that was a defect in the phone. I am going to return it this weekend and I am unrooted, never did root this phone.

I have like a gazillion apps, both Amazon (free app of the day) and market apps, including a few of the ten centers they were doing. In the past, when messing with my OG Droid and resetting the phone and rooting and such, sometimes after the factory reset, all my apps would automatically download. The one time I did a factory reset on my Tbolt, it didn't do that. The process takes FOREVER to go in a even remember what apps, let alone redownloading them all. What is the proper process to ensure everything downloads automatically?

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Best way if they don't download automatically is to go to the market on your computer. Log in then go to my apps. Every app you have installed will be listed there. Click on each app you want back, then click install. It will send then to your phone. I don't know if Amazon works that easy. Good luck!

This post is Incredible 2!

OP

2001400ex

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I hadn't tried that, but sounds better than the alternative. What is the secret to getting them to download automatically? Weird why Google has not done this yet.

Reaction score
Your sensor may not be broken. Try spraying some canned air in sensor hole. This worked for me. Worth a shot before you return phone.