root help

steeletown

Reaction score
OK this is the first time I rooted a device I'm totally new to it but I want to install the new jelly bean leak. I did the root part now I have question if I buy the app mobile Odin pro from the play store, can I just flash the jelly bean leak. Don't mean to sound dumb but like I said I'm new to this

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK this is the first time I rooted a device I'm totally new to it but I want to install the new jelly bean leak. I did the root part now I have question if I buy the app mobile Odin pro from the play store, can I just flash the jelly bean leak. Don't mean to sound dumb but like I said I'm new to this

Still need help??

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OP
S

steeletown

Reaction score
droid2drummer said:
Still need help??

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

yes I do thanks. I was wondering what are the advantages of downloading these applications to your phone?

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
yes I do thanks. I was wondering what are the advantages of downloading these applications to your phone?

Actually in this case dl and installing the leak jb will be as close to what verizons next update is as possible due to its official build. Also the new one leak 3 I just flashed and I love it. So if your anxious. And rooted. Best way is..
Market download Ez unlock and just press unlock bamm. Your unlocked you can relock as well if you ever need to.
Market app called Goomanager. It will flash twrp touch recovery. Its a nice and feature rich recovery. Do this after unlocking. Open the goo app and hit menu button on phone. Then click on install openscript recovery ...bam your ready..reboot to recovery and hit backup. Where? That's up to you. The default is in internal ..You'll need this as a backup in case you don't like what you flashed
Now. Reboot and dl a rom of choice. Remember where you put your rom dl. Usually in download sd folder. I use astro file manager.
Boot recovery. Wipe data factory reset.. wipe cache...wipe dalvick then if going to jb base wipe system
Then hit install. It will take you to your internal sd. Which you can change to external. Depends o. Where you saved dl. Ok. Find your zip and click on it. It will then bring you to the slider. Just slide it and watch it dl.

Yet again. Tapped by the droid2drummer via Samsung Galaxy S 3..leak 3 ...

OP
S

steeletown

Reaction score
Thanks that helped clear things up for me. I did download the latest jb leak it is running pretty smooth but I have a question there is supposed to be a blocking mode in general settings on jellybean I do not see it on my phone does it show on yours?

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks that helped clear things up for me. I did download the latest jb leak it is running pretty smooth but I have a question there is supposed to be a blocking mode in general settings on jellybean I do not see it on my phone does it show on yours?

Well I see if you go into dialer...
Menu
Settings
You'll see auto reject or to that effect. Hou can choose numbers there ..hope thid helps.
Edit. .text prediction surely taking a toll on my nerves. Time to third party my keyboard. .lol
Yet again. Tapped by the droid2drummer via Samsung Galaxy S 3..leak 3 ...

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
OP
S

steeletown

Reaction score
When I flashed the jelly bean leak I lost root and can't get it back any ideas.