4.1.2 Jelly Bean leak with multi-view,smart rotation

jwilly216

Reaction score
Found this article claiming this is a bug free, ready to be released, jelly bean leak ready for Odin on any device, no root needed.

Multi view
Smart rotations
Customizable notification panel
New gallery
Page buddy

I haven't tried this yet because I'm out of town and didn't bring my usb cable, but the comments say that this leak is perfect with no bugs and ready to be a daily driver.

http://www.sammobile.com/2012/11/15...iii-android-4-1-2-jelly-bean-leaked-firmware/

Last edited:
OP
jwilly216

jwilly216

Reaction score
Damn apparently this is not for the US version. I got excited

OP
jwilly216

jwilly216

Reaction score
Escobar said:
What is smart rotations?

You ever lay down and your phone keeps flipping sideways into landscape mode? Smart rotation watches your face to know which landscape to use

OP
jwilly216

jwilly216

Reaction score
anthrpicdecadnce said:
I already have 4.1.2 on my phone ;)

Do you have the u.s. s3? When was it leaked? Does multi view work well? I want this so please reply

Escobar

Reaction score
jwilly216 said:
You ever lay down and your phone keeps flipping sideways into landscape mode? Smart rotation watches your face to know which landscape to use

That's nuts, so they use roughly the same technology that they use for smart stay. Samsung is awesome. So glad I made the switch from my Rezound. And thank you for the explanation.

tc1

Reaction score

Nice... That does get annoying at times