Root Explorer Not Working

karpin22

Reaction score
Hi all,
Thank you for taking the time to look at this thread, so I will get right to it. I have downloaded and uninstalled Root Explorer almost a dozen times now and every time it just does not want to:frown: work for me.:mad: The reason its not working this; error message that comes up when I try to load the application up and it says; "Sorry! The application Geocaching (process com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.":cus: And then at the bottom there is a button for "Force close." And I just dont know what to do, guys.:confused: I am trying to get this to work, I really am, but just dont know that the deal is with this thing.:blink: I have tried reading post after post to try and find something that will fix my dilemma but no source of prevailing quite yet... Hopefully one of you smarter people out there :greendroid::greendroid::greendroid::greendroid::greendroid: can get in contact with me and help me out with this and I would be highly grateful
icon_ banana.gif
for your assistance. So I will let you go so you can hopefully figure out my problem, thank you in advance.:hail::hail::hail::hail:

~~~~~~Eric
:stupid:
P.S. I am sure the hardest part was reading my whole life story:blush:.... so once again sorry about that.:yr1:

Last edited:

truckrod

Reaction score
Have you cleared data in download manager in app manager
menu/settings/applications/manage applications/all/download manager/clear data

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
try a different app
check/ clear superuser log