[ROM]Sky Raider Beta [Froyo+Sense][It's Here!!!]

Guchi

Reaction score
I take no credit for this except finding it and posting it here but....

he is planning on doing updates and fixes soon so i will just post the link so you can check it out from the source and get the up to date info!

Sky Raider Beta

heres the wallpaper though!
wallpaperevilrobot.jpg

atomicrm

Reaction score
i installed this but now when i plug my phone into my mac it only sees the sd card. no internal memory. need internal to be able to fit all my music. only have the 2gb card

S

spacemanps

camera doesnt work? and any one else having an issue with all the facebook pictures loading for contacts?

Last edited by a moderator:

cpjr

Reaction score
^If you read the link it states in the OP's first post what does or does not work...and camera is something that does not at the moment. Overall its a great ROM, being using it for about a week.

S

spacemanps

to tell you the truth, i honestly dont see a huge difference.. i dunno maybe i just dont use the features... but i think stock rooted works for me better (dont get me wrong, i love the fact that people do this incredibly hard work and it turns out amazing) but i dunno not there yet for me..

ps i have yet to go back to stock rooted... just too lazy..

egobuster1

Reaction score
this rom seems to be way ahead of the other one and there is supposed to be a new update coming for this

for the guy whos currently running this rom are you noticing any better battery life compared to before

mike919

Reaction score
definitely looks like a lot of work was put in... but i'd rather have the full desire port and flip the data on off for my phone calls from Zuesdroid... still looks slick though.

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
I just installed it

I even put the theme I had ported for jager's rom with sence so far so good
I need to do a few more edits to add more color. I'll put a few pic's up shortly but its the same Pink-Life theme I put on a few other roms so far. Jrummy's Pink-Life.

ACK I broke it so I started over again and again I cant seem to get the dialer working says its not installed. I just redownloaded the original file again too thinking it was currupt. Dont know happened there. I was hoping to use it I really like froyo, but am not that happy with cm6, its just too different I guess. I like BB and SS best of all rom's i've used in the past.

Last edited:

Aliensanta

Reaction score
Koush has a new update(or rom) in rom manager to fix the camera issues

truball25

Reaction score
Im having a problem with my GPS. It keeps saying searching for GPS.

AnyClue

Sky Raider 2.2 (sense)