Fusion ROM Beta (Gingerbread) - Droid Incredible

razor2006

Reaction score
Well, I ran this ROM for a while, loved it while I ran it, however now that CM7 is out and stable, I finally decided to load it up. I am extremely happy with it. This ROM was great, but hasn't been updated in forever. Anyone looking to move on to greener pastures, CyanogenMod 7.0.0 Stable is the way to go!

yolk

Reaction score
Well, I ran this ROM for a while, loved it while I ran it, however now that CM7 is out and stable, I finally decided to load it up. I am extremely happy with it. This ROM was great, but hasn't been updated in forever. Anyone looking to move on to greener pastures, CyanogenMod 7.0.0 Stable is the way to go!

I'm taking this advice. Im in the same boat.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

CannibalAngel

Reaction score
I too am going to switch to CyanogenMod 7.0.0. If this ROM gets updated I will definitely check it out again but it has been more than 2 months since the OP posted in this topic. I am considering this ROM dead until the OP updates it.

kmo

Reaction score

Same here just loaded the 7.0.2 update CM7 and loving it....:)

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I completely disagree about abandoning this rom - but then, I've experienced no problems at all with it. Since it does what I want it to (my demands may be less than some of you have) I see no reason to consider it defunct or switch to another rom, just because it's been awhile since Roberj13 has updated it. He's not an entertainer who has to release a new hit single every month, just to remain relevant. :)

-Mike

timp

Reaction score
2 questions...
Does any call recording app work with this rom?
Can you use the optical trackpad button to turn on the phone (instead of the power button)?

razor2006

Reaction score
Been using CM7 stable for a while now, and I'm damn happy with it. Just curious though, what ever happened to the guy who made this ROM? Did he fall off the face of the planet? I'm surprised that by now there hasn't been any updates to this ROM.