[ROM] [ROM] SHIFT3R 2.3.1 TPaX (11/06/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
FYI noticed yesterday when doing HDMI mirroring the notification when plugging in the HDMI cable won't go away after removing cable unless I do a reboot.

Did HDMI mirroring work tho?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

I9zero

Reaction score
I am not sure if anyone is still trying to deal with camera slowness. I have found out that when you install the base and not install the tpax, you can not only upgrade the Google music without an issue but you can install the Frankcam.

pkjeeps

Reaction score
No posts in 3 days? Is this thread dead? Do I need to go somewhere else to follow this?

Shibbdroid

Reaction score
Everyone is watching the ICS alphas lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
I am looking at the end of this weekend to early next week on the Updates. Unless i get more time this weekend than planned. This is my month of work before I shutdown for the year so it is crazy busy.

:)

Its hard to update status in all posts at all forums. Those who use Twitter... Follow me for frequent status updates. @droidth3ory

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Lol @ You crack flashers who need their fix. been there! 2.3.1 is straight.

kamisan

Reaction score
Roms are like crack... I think I check the forums 5 or more times while I am driving... twitter etc... First step is admitting it.. I am a rom addict.. I like the DT strain of crack so I shake and I wait.... If I can get .8.894 from my .7.893 while I wait it might hold me over a while.. just saying.. ;-P

When its done its done, and I will be thankful.

druk

Reaction score
I am looking at the end of this weekend to early next week on the Updates. Unless i get more time this weekend than planned. This is my month of work before I shutdown for the year so it is crazy busy.

:)

Its hard to update status in all posts at all forums. Those who use Twitter... Follow me for frequent status updates. @droidth3ory

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Sweeeet! but No rush at all man, take your time.

Reaction score
Yea, patiently waiting on the update as well. Seen on twitter that the base has been updated and I could not install the leak update so I'm eager to try it.:happy3:

Cgladish

Reaction score
Blurry Zoom

I just installed Blurry zoom and my contacts wont open, i try to open any of them and get a FC. Several restarts and i have flashed back to base with success. Was wondering if anyone else has run into that problem and what they did to fix it. The process thats crashing is the motorola contacts btw.

themistah

Reaction score
I have ran all tpax and none gave me issues did u clear cache and dalvik before flashing?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.