[ROM] [R3]BLURR3D V2.0 PBX MOTO Kernel (10/22/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew6279

Reaction score
I did delete the only folder I found and copied it to my computer just incase. Is there more than one? I ran a search on my phone and it only found one.

matthew6279

Reaction score
I deleted the one folder before I i ran the new rom in bootstrap. As per the directions on page one. Should I try running the rom again?

matthew6279

Reaction score
Any other unthrottle folders to look for like i said only found one. Guess I can rerun the rom see what happens!

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Question when using the powerboost v2.0. I keep getting some errors when in the terminal. I type su <enter> then bionic.sh <enter> Two things come up one is mkdir: can't create directory '/sdcard/unthrottle/backups': no such file or directory and I also get cp can't create '/sdcard/unthrottle/backups/services.bak': No such file or directory.

Earlier in the process I see mv : can't rename '/sdcard-ext/unthrottle'" no such file or directory.

What did I do wrong here?

it honestly sounds like you are not any usb mode allowing file sharing, in other words I'll bet you its nothing more than you are on usb for charge only

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
sorry don't listen to me.. I had a brain fart and you are in terminal mode my bad

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
so sorry guys wanted to help but I'm tired been a long day

matthew6279

Reaction score
So should I create this directory and put it back on my card or copy the original unthrottle dr back to the sd?

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
So should I create this directory and put it back on my card or copy the original unthrottle dr back to the sd?

I would delete the unthrottlef off of the sd card and then run the rom install from the .ext file which will put the unthrottled back on the sd card clean

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
in my head I believe I got that right that time sorry guys

BlazinBlake

Reaction score
Just to anyone curious I am running v2.0 and with the new ota update....I just reply'd to another post using my webtop and ONLY my hdmi cable to my tv....

bigtex52

Reaction score
I have always found 2 unthrottled folders: one in sdcard and one in sdcard-ext delete them both, then reinstall the rom. Then run su and bionic.sh in terminal and follow the steps 1-6.

cybrid29

Reaction score
Just to anyone curious I am running v2.0 and with the new ota update....I just reply'd to another post using my webtop and ONLY my hdmi cable to my tv....

Um, to get what you said straight, the webtop hack still works with the 893 update and 2.0?

Also, to answer a question about unthrottled, unzip the folder from the r3blurr3d 2.0 rom and throw it on the sd card, can't remember if it's int or external. If you navigate in the zip you'll figure out where it belongs. This method would save you a fresh install along with all the... nonsense.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.