[ROM] [ROM] SHIFT3R 2.3.1 TPaX (11/06/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
PLEASE... STOP asking about SHIFT3R. I am taking both Builds in a different direction to allow me to maintain them easier and to give you something unique. Plus, some new goodies came about that I want in them to avoid another update in 3 days. And to those starting BS rumors about it being dead need to relax (you know who you are). What phone "I" run really isn't a concern to you. :) Timing is the ONLY thing you see... as I have stated in ALL forums, this is my busiest time of the season, that is the ONLY reason you don't have something new to flash every other day.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Johnny14o

Reaction score
Thank You DT

DT,

Your work is VERY appreciated!

Everyone should just CHILL out with the rumors. Bottom line, you are helping everyone that has a TB, Bionic, or Razor and everyone should be GRATEFUL. I know I am. If it was not for you and you team working on these roms we would all be stuck with the bloated, slow, and horrible junk that Verizon loaded on and otherwise excellent pieces of hardware. Even more so, you offer it to us for FREE, donating is optional. I know for one I AM donating to you and will continue to do so.

From my understanding you work FULL time, have a family and a personal life. You work on these ROMS in you own free, PERSONAL time and everyone should respect that.

Thank you for your efforts, please keep up the GREAT work. And don't let a few idiots get to you!

Thanks again!

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
We need a dev who's divorced, kid-less * and spends hours in the man cave creating roms on a daily basis.

Totally kidding!

Appreciate all you do DT! 2.3.1 is badass enough for me!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

konellaz

Reaction score
We need a dev who's divorced, kid-less and spends hours in the man cave creating roms on a daily basis.

Totally kidding!

Appreciate all you do DT! 2.3.1 is badass enough for me!

Well that's me.. Except I don't know how to program.. * have 20 hours of free time every day, and my daughter is in private school out of state.. And single.. My man cave is the *bomb !! I can't post pics of the cave *.. Droidforums warned me to delete pics, but let me keep my avatar, because its so small. HINDSIGHT should have never changed my degree from a computers to accounting :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Well that's me.. Except I don't know how to program.. * have 20 hours of free time every day, and my daughter is in private school out of state.. And single.. My man cave is the *bomb !! I can't post pics of the cave *.. Droidforums warned me to delete pics, but let me keep my avatar, because its so small. HINDSIGHT should have never changed my degree from a computers to accounting :(

Lol! that is EPIC! Woulda loved to see the pix. Im a huge *man cave fan/supporter. *

sounds like a SICK man cave bro

konellaz

Reaction score
Lol! that is EPIC! Woulda loved to see the pix. Im a huge *man cave fan/supporter. *

sounds like a SICK man cave bro

Shhh. Got in trouble for talking about my * business * in general.. But yes :)

Family forums.. Site admin informed me.. Some haters reported it.

wcasanas

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is having a problem with the quick contact widget by motorola. I recently switch back to Shift3r from Purity and I can't see the contact widget is it because I am using Go Launcher? It is in my Widgets menu and when i pick it you can't see it but you can't but another widget in the same area until you delete it.

Zregnier

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is having a problem with the quick contact widget by motorola. I recently switch back to Shift3r from Purity and I can't see the contact widget is it because I am using Go Launcher? It is in my Widgets menu and when i pick it you can't see it but you can't but another widget in the same area until you delete it.

Blur widgets only work on stock launcher!

wcasanas

Reaction score
I must agree it kind of cool but not worth it. Thanks for the quick response guys

matthew6279

Reaction score
Is it possible to add being able to long click on a shortcut and have an option to force close? I know you can long click and click on manage then force close but is it possible to add the option to force close from the long click? Or even worth it? Just asking.. thanks!

pauly815

Reaction score
you are the man DT. just flashed with blurry ic3 yesterday and it is sweet! people like you and the droid community make me love android so much more :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.