Rom Roundup

Esper

Reaction score
Probably never .... I think someone else will have to do it or just start a new thread

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

in99flames

Reaction score
Just go here at XDA, has the latest information. I am running eclipse v0.6 which was updated yesterday.

Droid X2 Android Development - xda-developers

Eclipse runs great!!! There is also an Atrix 4g port to the X2 which I flashed for a day. Pretty cool rom as well but I preferred Eclipse. Try them both! There is also more info about the roms located through that link.

wrxman17

Reaction score
Hey so I have tried to flash multiple versions of Eclipse multiple times and I still always get a bootloop. I factory reset then go into the bootstrap and select to install Eclipse from the sd card. Do I need to re-label it or something? This is driving me crazy I want to flash a rom

Re_X2

Reaction score
Try a factory reset by going through android recovery. Turn phone off and hold power button and volume down at same time till you see fastboot then keep pressing volume down till you reach android recovery. Then press volume up. When you see the android and triangle press the volume up and down at the same time. Move to wipe data with the volume rockers then select factory reset with the power button. When thats done select reboot

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Soocold

Reaction score
Are you on the gingerbread update? You need that kernel, the froyo one will not work.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

OP
Alucard103

Alucard103

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for the long absence. Life kinda crept up on me and I had to handle it. I updated the post with some ports and a rom, if I missed anything pm me.

jakd_it

Reaction score
hello, hope everyones still listening, i know its been a while. So, I just rooted my x2 w/ MotorolaOneClickRoot, worked great, done in seconds, it planted gingerbreak2.3.4, I was wondering for a new os, please beer w/ me, noob mistake, i meant to say rom (i think), what might everyone recommend?