[ROM MOD] AOSP Liberty GB

CAP201106261051.jpg
[/IMG]

[I

I'm not on this rom, but I am wondering if this is a custom theme you did yourself or stock. It doesn't look like the stock pics.

It looks like he is running the stock theme, just with a different battery indicator, which he most likely got from the Liberty Toolbox app. I used the same battery indicator before I switch to the OrangeX theme.

Ok with the dark frost theme i found an issue that will cause me to ditch it as soon as i get home tonight.

The themed Facebook will not synch contacts and of course can't be updated and can't be uninstalled. This is a problem.

So it has to go. Guessing will have to reflash the rom to get rid of that bad Facebook app and then flash OrangeX tonight. As long as it doesn't have the same messed up FB app in it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Ok with the dark frost theme i found an issue that will cause me to ditch it as soon as i get home tonight.

The themed Facebook will not synch contacts and of course can't be updated and can't be uninstalled. This is a problem.

So it has to go. Guessing will have to reflash the rom to get rid of that bad Facebook app and then flash OrangeX tonight. As long as it doesn't have the same messed up FB app in it.

Use a Root Tools app to remove it and then reinstall from the market. That's what I would do anyway.

Mine syncs contacts, so I'm not sure why yours is not.

I had the same issue. I fixed it by going to settings>applications>manage applications>all (tab) then select the market app. Then clear data. Mine is flawless now. As is this AOSP ROM. Kudos to both devs.

Use a Root Tools app to remove it and then reinstall from the market. That's what I would do anyway.

Mine syncs contacts, so I'm not sure why yours is not.

Yeah i got rid of it and redownloaded from the market. Course the new update is crap so i may redownload the theme tonight and flash it again and see what happens. I liked the way it looked.

So far i love this rom. Before this apex 1.4.1 was the favorite i had ever tried.

Now this is the baby i think i will be running for a while. May even keep the launcher for a bit.

Going to finish one battery cycle with normal settings and then back to my normal Droid OC settings and compare battery life.

So far it seems like it may be a little better so it should be alot better once i undervolt a bit.

Updated Op with New 'SkyNet' Theme

FYI, If there is a system app you want to delete like facebook, etc, it can be removed with Titanium backup, etc.

I am lovin this ROM. Set up in Android Overclock with the interactive governor, and on the first cycle of my 3500mAh battery I got this:

snap20110630_005603.png

Best battery life so far. Still at 3614 mV too. Can't wait to get this battery broken in! Thanks for all the work!

Last edited:
I am lovin this ROM. Set up in Android Overclock with the interactive governor, and on the first cycle of my 3500mAh battery I got this:

snap20110629_234135.png

Best battery life so far. Can't wait to get this battery broken in! Thanks for all the work!

What is was your display and idle times. I had about the same battery life with 3 hours of display time.

snap20110630_005603.png

Best battery life so far. Can't wait to get this battery broken in! Thanks for all the work!

What is was your display and idle times. I had about the same battery life with 3 hours of display time.

Display is 2h 4m. Idle is 17h 13m. I'm thinking it'll get better as my battery gets calibrated and such. Also worked today so lots of idle time.

Display is 2h 4m. Idle is 17h 13m. I'm thinking it'll get better as my battery gets calibrated and such. Also worked today so lots of idle time.

Yeah, that is about what I got as well. I was getting crap for battery time until I wiped the battery stats. Either that fixed my phone or disabling the profiles for android overclock.

Skynet looks sick!

Any way that the handcent icon could be themed? Blue icon amidst all the black and red on my main home page looks really out of place.

I installed the Skynet theme and it looks great but my Music Widget will not load for some reason. Anyone else have the same issue?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back