Rom Manager

sawyers70

Reaction score
Just an FYI, do not use rom manager to flash clockwork mod recovery to your droid X2. I turned mine into a brick tonight doing that very thing checking to see if any of the new DX2 roms had been loaded into Rom Manager.

Thankfully because of forums like this one and others I was able to sbf back to stock and re-do everything including loading the pre rooted gingerbread.

I know dumb move on my part. Good way to waste a couple hours out of your night.

Bootstrap recovery works like a Charm.

Just an FYI, do not use rom manager to flash clockwork mod recovery to your droid X2. I turned mine into a brick tonight doing that very thing checking to see if any of the new DX2 roms had been loaded into Rom Manager.

Thankfully because of forums like this one and others I was able to sbf back to stock and re-do everything including loading the pre rooted gingerbread.

I know dumb move on my part. Good way to waste a couple hours out of your night.

Bootstrap recovery works like a Charm.

I have a Droid and I never liked Rom Manager

[ ] Motorola Droid: Latest Miui
[X] Motorola Xoom: Stock Root 3.2
[ ] Apple iPhone 3G: RedSn0w Jailbreak
Tapatalk

I mean, why buy premium when u can get all roms for free? I rather support developers than buy the app

[ ] Motorola Droid: Latest Miui
[X] Motorola Xoom: Stock Root 3.2
[ ] Apple iPhone 3G: RedSn0w Jailbreak
Tapatalk

I got my Og Droid in April 2010, and finally rooted it just before Christmas. Installed CM7, then later added chevy kernel. Last week I decided to try Bugless Beast. I missed the pulldown power control from the notification area and the ability to turn on WiFi on the fly. And I was getting data connection loss messages. May have been something I did.

So yesterday I did recovery of my backed up CM7/chevy build. Everything was restored completely by Rom Manager. Big thumbs up!

Chris

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Back