Rom manager question.

eriscrazy

Reaction score
If I use bootstrapper to get into recovery how do I use rom manager to download a rom? Will clicking install clockworkmod hurt my phone or cam I click it

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

gmenfan83

Reaction score
If I use bootstrapper to get into recovery how do I use rom manager to download a rom? Will clicking install clockworkmod hurt my phone or cam I click it

you can download and install any rom through rom manager as long as its listed in rom manager just click it and it will ask you to download and install and same goes for a rom you have on your sd thats not listed in rom manager you can select install from sd and it works the same way,,,my advice would be to just use bootstapper ,,,rom manager has been buggy and idont prefer it because i like to manually select every one of my install steps so i know whats really going on.Clicking on install clockwork mod will not hurt your phone ,,,it will do exactly what it sounds like,,,thats nothing to worry about:)

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

you can download and install any rom through rom manager as long as its listed in rom manager just click it and it will ask you to download and install and same goes for a rom you have on your sd thats not listed in rom manager you can select install from sd and it works the same way,,,my advice would be to just use bootstapper ,,,rom manager has been buggy and idont prefer it because i like to manually select every one of my install steps so i know whats really going on.Clicking on install clockwork mod will not hurt your phone ,,,it will do exactly what it sounds like,,,thats nothing to worry about:)

+1 to the above! Be careful with Rom Manager - it's a goofy piece of software, which doesn't always do what you think it's going to do.

-Mike

OP
eriscrazy

eriscrazy

Reaction score
Yea I think im just going to use it to get flyx rom and that's it. I like bootstrap alot better.