rom manager problem

DankDroid

Reaction score
Everytime I try to install a new rom from rom manager or one I downloaded I get a pop up saying an error has occured while attempting to run privalaged commands. Can anyone help with this??

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Please don't cross post, be paitent and someone will answer your first post eventually

You can always "bump" your initial post if you think it was overlooked

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Uninstall and then reinstall Rom manager should fix the issue

sent from the great depths of my phones internet (thanks Al Gore)

OP
DankDroid

DankDroid

Reaction score
Tried uninstalling and re-installed it and still have the same problem. It won't reboot into recovery or flash sp also.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Cross Posting means to post the exact thread two different times, which is unecessary and against the forum guidlines

To "bump" a thread means to comment in your own thread which will bring it to the top of the list of threads on the front page, this should be done instead of starting an entirely new thread thinking no one saw your initial thread

OP
DankDroid

DankDroid

Reaction score
I don't have the premium version, and I used easy-root and it says I'm rooted.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you used easy root, chances are you have lost root...easy root is not reliable at all, you are going to end up flashing an SBF to stock and then again to root (the correct way)

chrisnimon

Reaction score
It sounds like mwhartman might be right. There are only a couple roms you can download with the free version. The full version is highly worth it. dancedroid