Rom Manager Problem

rbeierle

Reaction score
Purchased premium Rom Manager this morning, using paypal...worked at first, as I downloaded and installed a new kernel...after the reboot, I opened up Rom Manager again and I no longer have Premium access...I e-mailed the creator of the app about it, but I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like this, or would know what I can do about it?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Go to the Market and search ROM manager, make sure it says the Premium Version is installed

OP
R

rbeierle

Reaction score
That's the thing, I used PayPal...not market...market wasn't working and I got impatient.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have never used PayPal to purchase an app, you have done the right thing by contacting the Dev and I wouldn't suggest purchasing outside of the Market, all of your insurance goes out of the window

OP
R

rbeierle

Reaction score
Yeah, I definitely won't be purchasing outside of market ever again. Thanks for the advice.

Averoth123

Reaction score
I have this same exact problem. The market was giving me a server error so I used paypal. After a rom install I no longer have premium access. The market just gives me the Buy option and only the free version was in my downloads section.

I contacted the developer as well and haven't got a response yet. If I hear anything I will let you know.

OP
R

rbeierle

Reaction score
I still have not heard anything from the developer...getting irritated. Purchased it from the market now and all works, but I'd like a PayPal refund. Ill wait a bit longer before submitting a ticket to PayPal...