ROM Manger wont fix permissions

Hashi

Reaction score
Erren,

Thanks for the info. I emailed Kou****ska (sp?) earlier today and if I find anything out will probably post it. That does seem the best route. I'll try him on IRC as well.

At the moment I'm running a completely vanilla stock Google (ala Verizon) build 2.1-update1 just as a 'sanity check' between other builds. The kernel is one of p3droid's low voltage ones OC'd to 900 and it is pretty nice for stock stuff. Kernel is 2.6.29-omap1-p3droid.

I just was interested in giving Rom Manager a try having heard good things about it, and still am. I've used a number of different ROMs now but mostly via other means of installation. I actually have Rom Manager's nandroid restore installed (I flashed it manually via adb) and that much works fine. Hopefully I'll have the entire thing working soon.

Thanks, Hashi

compulsiveguile

Reaction score
Yeah, I was having the same problem. I installed TitaniumBackup (which allowed me to install the proper version of BusyBox), and it seemed to fix the problem. ROMmanager was also updated recently (or at least my phone said I needed to update). I just ran it successfully.

Erren

Reaction score
There has also been an app by the name of "Busybox" released by Stericson (creator of Metamorph) that installs Busybox. All you need is root to use it. It's available on the Market now. Free and Donate are the same thing, but donate supports the dev obviously.