Rom manager pro purchased, unable to install

Phaze08

Reaction score
So I downloaded the rom manager and when I got paid, I decided to buy the premium version. First it wouldn't run, it just said "This application is not on your phone,' even though I had the icon and everything, wtf? So, I was advised to uninstall and reinstall. It took a bit for the refund to go through on my account, but it finally did so I bought it again. Now, on the downloads section of my market, it says 'Purchased,' but if I try to install, it says "Downloading.....downloading unseccessful."

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
did you buy and install the free one first

Fauert

Reaction score
Hii , i am a newbie , where do i buy the PREMIUM rom manager ?
Fauert :)

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
So I downloaded the rom manager and when I got paid, I decided to buy the premium version. First it wouldn't run, it just said "This application is not on your phone,' even though I had the icon and everything, wtf? So, I was advised to uninstall and reinstall. It took a bit for the refund to go through on my account, but it finally did so I bought it again. Now, on the downloads section of my market, it says 'Purchased,' but if I try to install, it says "Downloading.....downloading unseccessful."

You probably did this. but the icon for the premium install version is not the program you must run the free version icon. after a reboot the purchase )(premium) icon will dissapear.

Fauert

Reaction score
Hii , i did, but no Premium come , must i reinstall rom manager ?

Fauert

Reaction score
Now i can`t get access to my phone . It starts , and come to the change languishe. NO more happens . How do i reset it from all over ??? :-(

Fauert

Reaction score
I still dont get the choice to buy the PREMIUM ??

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
dont know

it appears your having more problems than just rommanger, just installing rommanger shouldnt cause a problem with your phone booting.

Fauert

Reaction score
I made a roll back , and tryed too reinstall rom Manager , but still no PREMIUM ??
Kindly Fauert