ROM Manager Premium

gregg0829

Reaction score
You can get the CM7 nightlies. But you have to use ROM manager to flash Droid X 2nd-init CWM first. Otherwise all you will see is a list of outdated ROMs.

Well that settles it getting rom manager !

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well that settles it getting rom manager !

Its well worth the change brother..I don't use it for flashing too much but I use it for all the other features..just reflash cwm and press 2nd init if your on cm7 and make sure you hit menu and press webconnect and you'll get notification of roms participated..ie nightlies..

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
So I bought the license and installed the latest nightly. I go into CM settings and try to register for the update notifications and it says registration failed. What the hell??

CM74DX

Did you go into settings? And web connect? Did you reflash cwm and press 2nd init instead of DX?

gregg0829

Reaction score
Its well worth the change brother..I don't use it for flashing too much but I use it for all the other features..just reflash cwm and press 2nd init if your on cm7 and make sure you hit menu and press webconnect and you'll get notification of roms participated..ie nightlies..

I move between cm7 and miui. I am on miui now. Have you used it with miui?

gregg0829

Reaction score

This is sweet ! You were so right.

OP
brad92

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I flashed 2nd init. Only thing I don't like is how there is no separate option to just wipe cache. Also, I had to manually boot into Clockwork so I could install the All in one fix. Other than that, its pretty cool. I am on .602 GB right now and about to try Darkslide and some new ROMs that came out while I was on CM7.

I gotta say, the TBH All in one zip is cool. The app was well worth the 3 bucks.