cant get premium roms

sloppy octopus

Reaction score
just rooted my thunderbolt and have downloaded both rom managers, regular and premium. but for some reason i still cant get access to all premium roms? why is this?

OP
S

sloppy octopus

Reaction score
wow i cant find anything on how to fix this, been searching for a couple hours now all over the web.

if anyone knows anything, or could hook me up a link to find some answers it would be awesome,

thanks

craigboy

Reaction score
It seems like the ROM manager is really lacking when it comes to TB support. I used to use it all the time for my OG Droid, but I have yet to find a good ROM through it for the Thunderbolt.

I recommend finding ROMS on forums, like this one or xda, etc. downloading from there then opening it with ROM manager.

turdbogls

Reaction score
agreed, finding on these forums and learning to flash manually is the best thing i learned to do. it is SUPER easy. plus you get all sorts of extras if you follow a ROM thread.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
It seems like the ROM manager is really lacking when it comes to TB support. I used to use it all the time for my OG Droid, but I have yet to find a good ROM through it for the Thunderbolt.

I recommend finding ROMS on forums, like this one or xda, etc. downloading from there then opening it with ROM manager.

ROM manager is merely a front end user interface that accesses stuff uploaded on the back end. Makes me wonder if the developers of the ROMs you don't see has uploaded there ROMs for access through ROM manager.

DrewB

Reaction score
I have the same problem with cwm

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

bernardino5

Reaction score
just rooted my thunderbolt and have downloaded both rom managers, regular and premium. but for some reason i still cant get access to all premium roms? why is this?
http://www.thunderboltforums.com/forum/htc-thunderbolt-roms/962-thunderbolt-roms-list-updated-7-7-11-a.html
Here is the list of all the Roms available 4 the TBOLT install through recovery/manually not through rom manager.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums