[ROM] Hyperdrive for Verizon Galaxy S4 Updated To RLS4 NEW FEATURES!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
gs4sigsm.jpg

Developer Sbreen94 has just released a huge update for HyperDrive on the Verizon Galaxy S4. Until now he has mainly been working on getting out a clean and fast base Rom which he has done in the previous release. I have been running this rom for the past week and the very first thing that I noticed was the all around increase in speed. There is NO LAG in this Rom like what is experienced from the stock TW rom. RLS 4 has been totally rebuilt from scratch and further optimized. All mods were totally redone for even better speed, performance, and battery life! This Rom has been fully debloated while all TW functionality is maintained. This frees up precious storage space on your 16GB internal SDcard.

Several other features have been added including Data/App support, Samsung and Google apps are in Data/App so you can easily uninstall the ones you don't want, ALL APPS are now supported natively for MultiWindow without a 3rd party app, Ink Effect with Ripple has been added with 8 color options, NFC works on Lockscreen, Stock Samsung Keyboard with autocorrect, Double Tab home for Google Voice or S-voice, and lots of tweaks have been added to custom settings.

Mods include Lockscreen Mods, UI Mods (General mods, clock options, status bar options), Audio Mods, Toolbox, Trickster Mod CPU control, and way to many new mods to list here. Head to the source link below for the full changelog.

Via XDA

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Tempted to try this one. Just did a backup with TWRP, think I am going to pull the trigger. Thanks!!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
So far so good. Is there an easier way to get Google Wallet working on this ROM? Or just go through the same process again using the method in the DEV section?