[ROM]Fission 2.4 Droid2 - Vanilla Generic Android - AOSP Like - Fission ROM Manager

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just went from D1 to D2 earlier this week and I'm learning. Tonight I decided to install the Fission ROM, the first ROM for the D2 I've attempted. I successfully installed 2.4.2 tonight using the Fission ROM Manger Lite. To get the theme I want, is it now my understanding I can't have a theme unless I donate to the donate Fission ROM Manager? Or, is there another area I need to look in.

There are many themes over on XDA, but they haven't been converted to work with 2.4 quite yet. Another day or two, and they'll be full.
I just went back to stock theme until I find out if these themes will be available and how to install them. Thanks. I might look at some different ROM options in the meantime with the D2.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
There aren't many available right now, but in time, people will start moving to the D2.

91LudeSiT

Reaction score
The photo widget doesn't work in 2.4.2, I've reinstalled the rom twice, wiping both times. Its pretty much a deal breaker for my wife, she is screaming at me now to put it back to stock.

Anybody got a clue what the issue is?

Azurikai

Reaction score
I just went from D1 to D2 earlier this week and I'm learning. Tonight I decided to install the Fission ROM, the first ROM for the D2 I've attempted. I successfully installed 2.4.2 tonight using the Fission ROM Manger Lite. To get the theme I want, is it now my understanding I can't have a theme unless I donate to the donate Fission ROM Manager? Or, is there another area I need to look in.

There are many themes over on XDA, but they haven't been converted to work with 2.4 quite yet. Another day or two, and they'll be full.
I just went back to stock theme until I find out if these themes will be available and how to install them. Thanks. I might look at some different ROM options in the meantime with the D2.

If i were you, i'd look into gummyJar. i've been using it the last 3 days and its hands down the best ROM i've used for D2.

bookie

Reaction score
Has anybody seen anything new in the rom manager? Mine still only shows 3 options and no themes: -(

Edit: Nevermind.
Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OneLifeOnly

Reaction score
im currently trying to install it and it went thru a bunch of backup stuff and now its just flashing the words android

Patgt500

Reaction score
In regards to overclocking, what preset frequencies are there for this ROM? Setcpu doesn't show anything above 1.2 and that's factory, so im going to do a freq list for it, but I need those numbers. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App