[ROM]Fission 2.4 Droid2 Global-Vanilla Generic Android-AOSP Like-Fission ROM Manager

RPXZ

Reaction score
Not a bad rom.

Do have a question for you guys though.

I donated and downloaded the FRM.

Is there still really only 3 themes on the full version of FRM? It's the same as the lite version so far....

Swirly

Reaction score
I know rite! But yes... i guess we gotta wait till they do they thing and well get the good stuff! But I mean I'm waitn patient... :-\

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

TwoBuells

Reaction score
Not a bad rom.

Do have a question for you guys though.

I donated and downloaded the FRM.

Is there still really only 3 themes on the full version of FRM? It's the same as the lite version so far....

7 choices of 3 main themes + 30 plus add ons

also I'm using ADW Launcher with yOrk's Blue theme and yOrk has some cool icons for all the popular apps.....

Swirly

Reaction score
We just waitn for the 2.5.5... that needs to hurry up!!!

Merc

Reaction score
I flashed this ROM earlier today, and for some reason it won't sync my email. It did for about 5 hours then it just stopped. What could it be?

tebower

Reaction score
Here is a question - I want my stock Moto multi-touch keyboard back. I don't want one themed to look like Android or Gingerbread, just the off-white keys with red highlights. Can anyone provide that to me?

Reaction score
Here is a question - I want my stock Moto multi-touch keyboard back. I don't want one themed to look like Android or Gingerbread, just the off-white keys with red highlights. Can anyone provide that to me?

I can't help, per se, but I highly recommend you look into smart keyboard pro. I found it works MUCH better than the stock keyboard, the key sizes are configurable, auto correction works better, etc etc. Just a thought.

gilmourd

Reaction score
I installed the Fission rom today and the sim card hot fix. I am using a non-USA sim outside of the US. For some reason, I can't make a call. Is anyone else having this problem? When I try to place a call, the call would end immediately first and then it would seem to call again and seem to connect. However, I never hear anything even though the screen shows that the call is connected. Any help would be very much appreciated.

dukill

Reaction score
I flashed this ROM earlier today, and for some reason it won't sync my email. It did for about 5 hours then it just stopped. What could it be?

Merc,

Are you trying to sync an exchange account? Are you sure you didnt have this problem before? This is a very common problem that seems to be a problem with motorola phones. There is a thread on the motorola forum that is 40 pages long talking about this issue with no fix offerd.

MegaThrasher

Reaction score
cdd6fa96-738a-36ce.jpg

Is there a way I could make my homescreen icons and widgets on my other screens just a green outline and make the launcher green outlines too or would that have to be done by theming?

I think it would be a really cool theme to just have green/red/white/yellow/blue outlines.

Sent from my Droid 2 Global running Fission 2.4.3

Swirly

Reaction score
No the only way it is dont is thru customize adw launcher. But how did u get that nice word time on ya screen. Its nice!

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Minimalistictext app. Kicks ass.

Sent from the F-Zero cockpit on my D2G

Merc

Reaction score

Merc,

Are you trying to sync an exchange account? Are you sure you didnt have this problem before? This is a very common problem that seems to be a problem with motorola phones. There is a thread on the motorola forum that is 40 pages long talking about this issue with no fix offerd.

No, it's just a pop3 acct through work. It worked well with the stock rom.

I just dl'd the fission update and installed it, issue has not resurfaced. Emails are coming and going like normal now.

leobg

Reaction score
I installed the Fission rom today and the sim card hot fix. I am using a non-USA sim outside of the US. For some reason, I can't make a call. Is anyone else having this problem? When I try to place a call, the call would end immediately first and then it would seem to call again and seem to connect. However, I never hear anything even though the screen shows that the call is connected. Any help would be very much appreciated.

I have that same problem when using TELUS Canada sim. On Rogers Canada sim it works normally.

Edit: forgot to mention I am on stock ROM.

tebower

Reaction score
Is Fission ever going to update the D2G to the latest release? Their last D2G-related post was on 1/6/2011, and it said that X and D2G were going to be updated later in the day.

How do I reach out to them directly? Is there a forum the devs watch?