[ROM]Fission 2.3.1 Droid2 Global & Droid2- AOSP Like Android - Fission ROM Manager

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

abhoward9

Reaction score
good call on making camera app the moto version, (semi-)manual focus was pretty much the only good thing about stock

The Walker

Reaction score
I always get stuck on the motorola screen when attempting to flash 2.3.1. I have to sbf everytime. I followed the instructions to the t too. Currently running fission 2.2.2. Any Ideas on what I might be doing wrong?

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
Donated on the TeamDefuse website and can't find contact information for anyone to get my password so I can get FRM full version.

kevyo

Reaction score
There's a link that appears once you complete the paypal transaction. I didn't notice it before and figured it was in the confirmation email I'd get on the transaction. I had to donate again to get to that paypal confirmation screen and then I clicked the link at the bottom that said something to the effect of "Link to Donator ..." something. I can't recall exactly what the link said.

Once you click that, you'll be given a link and a password to download the full version of Fission Manager.

Donated on the TeamDefuse website and can't find contact information for anyone to get my password so I can get FRM full version.

wilboy

Reaction score
Where do I find the Gingerbread theme to install on my Fission D2?
Try this one... Droid 2 Roms - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

Why are you linking me to the ROM's forum? I know what a ROM and a theme are, I just don't know which themes can be installed on Fission.

I didn't say you don't know nothing 'bout Rom and Themes,did i?.I'm just trying to help you cuz i read it there somewhere elses thread ('bout the Gingerbbread)but i can't remember which/what thread is that(now,if i pointed you in a wrong link,jaz say sorry it's not there... or in a nice way man!)!And to tell you also..i'm not NEW to DROID, BBerry and Samsung Fascinate!Specially about COMPUTER WORLD! Thank you!

Oh yeah,I thaught you know what to install for your Fission,my Link is still right! direct point...http://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...um.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=822723....http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-roms/87544-list-all-working-d2-themes.html / If I'm wrong again,sorry!:)

Last edited:

blulite

Reaction score
Is it possible to grab some of the original Moto loaded apps over? I've got the Pro FRM, so I found QuickOffice (very cool), but what if I want to add VoiceCommand? I've copied the old app dir to my SDcard, so I've got the apk, but when I run it I get an error that it didn't install. I've also tried copying it to the app directory and changed permissions, but that didn't work either.

D

dankarlinski

Fission 2.4 release on FRM full. Wooooo

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

sudermatt

Reaction score
I installed 2.4.2 following the instructions....now every single zip I try to install using Bootstrap comes up Bad Zip Abort.

I can't even reload fission...I can't load anything....I can't move off away from this rom...

I'm screwed!

Now what?

The Walker

Reaction score
unscrew yourself.

Sbf to 2.3.20. Via rsd light 4.8 then download fr 2.4.3 follow instructions and install. That easy. Donate and get frm full. Makes the flashing process so much easier.