[ROM] [CDMA RAZR] Paragon Series ROMS

mr4r4n

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to my new line of ROMs i used to dev mostly for myself and friends in the Winmo 2003-6.5.3 & OG droid/ droid incredible days and its always been a passion of mine, and especially because i am unemployed I'm trying to keep a positive flow going, i've tested this with a few friends and although I'm already running it with no issues i have many plans for this line's expansion

You will need safestrap(all ive used) and be on .215 kernel
standard disclaimer applied! i will help in whatever way i can, if proper steps are not taken i cannot properly help
Standard features across all of my ROMs
.215 Base
Entire AC!D Audiomod package(beats,dolby,acid,xloud) (properly tweaked awesome sound esp with moto's dsp)
Bravia Engine
Google Now
Gmail & keyboard 4.2 and proper libs
Google now
debloated
deodexed
zipaligned
cpusleeper
rootmanagerfree
extra kernel gov and i/o modules
cpuspy
term
4g toggle app
Google carhome (allows you to also access Motorola's WITHOUT the dock just do not make a default action)

all roms below include the above features plus whatever is stated with its link

Mod packs to come soon!

-MAXXIMUS V1.1- -Dev-Host - PARAGON MAXXIMUSv11.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service-
Blur Based with bloat removed (some VZW / Blur services remained intact for the sake of not breaking some of the apps/services for those who like blur, tweaked right, myself included Razri Camera (faster) and both AOSP and moto galleries ( remove your choosing or keep both like me)
RAZR HD Widgets & Launcher :cowboy: )

-SPARTAN V1.1- -Dev-Host - PARAGON-SPARTANv11-signed.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service-
every shred of blur i could remove is gone without sacrificing stability all parts replaced with AOSP counterparts!

-RAZR BLADE- COMING SOON
CM / AOKP / CNP builds customized by me all given personal flavor and very unique style

-PA to the MAXX- COMING SOON
Paranoid android reboot for the RAZR family experimenting currently with the bases for the best experience possible for us.

MAXXIMUS Changelog
-1.0 released
-1.1 removed cpusleeper and scripted interactivex as gov with sio for speed and battery, squeezed out some more bloat and replaced erroniusly placed libs and apk to fix a few bugs i accidently released with (sorry guys!)

SPARTAN changelog
-1.0 released
-1.1 put back in the moto parts necisary after accidentally packaging incorrect keyboard and setup files

credits
dhacker29
heyitslou
faux123
TEAM AC!D
everyone on the forums help and support (you guys keep me going)
GOOGLE
MOTOROLA
more to come!

Hope you enjoy my work as much as i enjoy making it!, thank you for using my rom and if you see fit to donation! Thanks!

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this here. I was just checking this out on droidrzr.com. probably will try maxximus soon

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
its great to see there are people still supporting the Droid Razr. I want to give a custom ROM on my phone a chance for once and I want this one to be the first one. I used to mod the crap out of DX but this Razr is good already. The bloatware on this phone is the only problem i see. Anyway can you please help me with some instructions on how to do this. I know its a little different than the DX. A link with Instructions would be nice. Thanks

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
Instructions on rooting, installing a rom or both?

I know how to root and install safestrap but installing the ROM I need help with. And how do i get onto the .215 kernel? Im on .211 and tried checking for an update but it tells me im up to date. Is this a sort of leaked OTA?