[ROM] BAMF Rezound Cubed [Team BAMF]

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
dfnewsig.png

This is straight from Team BAMF Forum's, please visit the site and original post for downloads!
(Do not post alternate download links here without their permission!)
(http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1416638This is NOT my ROM, I am simply re-posting it here for us)

Credits to Team BAMF and dsb9938

BAMF Rezound Cubed 1.0.1

20120112002648.jpg

rezound1.png

rezound2.png

*Pics are of the themed version, you should mostly know what to expect from the stockish version.​

There are two versions of this rom, one with only MODs and one with the same MODs that is highly themed. Please download the one you prefer, or both, and enjoy.

Whats included:
  1. Rooted
  2. Deodexed
  3. Zipaligned
  4. Mostly debloated - VZW framework remains, along with Visual Voicemail and Backup Assistant
  5. BAMF Settings - erishasnobattery
  6. Advanced Quick Settings/StatusBar - ihftp69
  7. Advanced Power Menu - erishasnobattery
  8. My kernel version 1.1.3 (any kernel may be flashed over the ROM, but do not forget the WiFi module)
  9. HTC Hub - erishasnobattery
  10. Init.d support
  11. Contacts fix - erishasnobattery
  12. Car Panel and Clock in app drawer - erishasnobattery
  13. Removed GPS - erishasnobattery
  14. Root Browser app - jrummy16
  15. NANO editer
  16. sysrw/sysro scripts
  17. Busybox - Adrynalyne's build
  18. All apps updated
  19. Unpaged App Drawer - JMZ
  20. 6x5 App Drawer
  21. Restored to app drawer: Dock Mode, Quick Lookup, Connected Media, Adobe Reader, Mirror, Facebook Chat, Camcorder
  22. Titanium Backup
  23. Call History in Contacts
Included in the Themed version only:
  1. Six Signal Bar MOD
  2. Overscroll
  3. ICS Font
  4. Colored Status Bar icons
  5. Themed Apps: MMS, Mail, Gmail, Calendar, Browser, Contacts, Dialer, Talk
  6. Boot and shutdown animations from JaeKar99 (slightly modified by me for the Rezound)

Last edited:

chollroc

Reaction score
I have installed this ROM, but now I can't get 3G or 4G service. I'm at a lose. I also get an error messege in settings for wi-fi. I'm so close to getting this right. Please advise.

OP
macpro88

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have installed this ROM, but now I can't get 3G or 4G service. I'm at a lose. I also get an error messege in settings for wi-fi. I'm so close to getting this right. Please advise.

For the WiFi error, did you flash a kernel?

And how long have you been without service? The SIM card needs time to re-connect and re-authenticate with the network, but should not take more than 10-15 mins.

chollroc

Reaction score
Thank you, running smoothly now. Still have a lot to learn, but this forum has been wealth of information.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
macpro88

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank you, running smoothly now. Still have a lot to learn, but this forum has been wealth of information.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Make sure to post questions if you have any! And post before you do something your're unsure of! We are all here for each other!

chollroc

Reaction score
Thanks, now that I have the ROM running, what blotware should I remove/block with titanium backup, or is that the best way to do it? Really concerned about Verizon detecting me using a wi-fi tether. And which tether app do you recommend?

Last edited:
OP
macpro88

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hey guys! this ROM has been updated at the OP over at Team BAMF and features a new base! Check it out!

mjones73

Reaction score
I installed the latest version yesterday, been smooth for me so far. I would like to remove some of the unneeded apps, anyone have a list of things we can disable?

chollroc

Reaction score
I just flash BAMF's Cubed themed ROM via ROM Manager. I keep getting a steady "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." I hit force close and it comes right back. Can someone tell a solution to this?

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't used this ROM but that sounds like you didn't wipe cache/data before flashing.