-[ROM] BAMF Paradigm v3.1 Android 4.2.2 for Nexus Devices!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Paradigm_31.png

Team BAMF is back with an all new version of their popular Paradigm Rom. It has been updated to v3.1 and is now off Android 4.2.2 AOSP. This Rom has always been known for quick lag free performance, Rock solid stability, original features, and great battery life! This Rom is currently available for the Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and may be coming to other devices like the Galaxy S3 soon.

This Rom comes with some unique Team BAMF addons including a custom bootanimation, T9 dialer, BAMF LTE widget, BAMF Torch widget, Configureable lockscreen with unlimited shortcuts and pull down for torch, completely configureable quick settings tiles replacing stock quick settings tiles, copy/paste from any app, and BAMF settings.

BAMF Settings features all sorts of customization options including Performance settings (CPU settings, Governor, I/O scheduler, Voltages), System Settings (Adblocker, Volume key track skip, granular autobrightness adjustments, Full system apps management, full notifications management), Visual Settings (Lockscreen, launcher tweaks, show and hide search bar), Status bar tweaks (clock settings, battery settings, signal settings, customizable carrier banner, select and arange quicktiles), NavBar Tweaks (customizable nav bar, selectable keyboard arrows, color picker), and more!

Via Rootzwiki

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
hmmm been itching to flash a new ROM lately. Maybe I'll give this one a shot later tonight

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Flashed the ROM this morning and the battery life is amazing. At 85% I'm at 9hrs 15mn. This is extremely light use (like 4 text messages and a 5min phone call, with turning on the screen maybe 10 times) because I use Tablet Talk, but the battery life is amazing.

As for the rest of it, very fluid and stable. BAMF settings was a bit confusing to use at first (though probably just me), but it turns out it changes about everything I wanted to be customized.

Tomorrow I'll get some real use out of it, but so far I'm very happy with it. Don't know why I didn't try any of their past ROMs.

n0yxl

Reaction score
BAMF Greatness.

I've been running their ROMs for a few years now, starting with the T-Bolt. I can say 1st hand, without a doubt - Stability and functionality are 1st priority with these guys. Their latest iteration is no exception. Top notch developers - bar none.