[ROM] b00stedICS | shadow | build2 | May 7 1346 EST

wolfballz

Reaction score
Yesterday I started getting errors trying to download free apps from playstore. I was getting "Error processing purchase. [DF-BPA-09]. Had to stop sync on my my gmail account, clear data on google play store, and also clear data on google services framework then reboot. Now apps are downloading fine. Strange. The only thing I did recently was add an exchange email account on the phone that required a device administrator.

Droid_Boi86

Reaction score
..i found my DroidX, thought I would try and updating it. I'm on (4.5.596). Gingerbread. Think the main question is what do I gotta do to be able to use this Rom, ICS love...

Sent from my rooted DROID4

barkeep

Reaction score
The build2 download link is broken. Where is the current download link? Is this the greatest and best ICS build available for the droidx?

leftspin

Reaction score
..i found my DroidX, thought I would try and updating it. I'm on (4.5.596). Gingerbread. Think the main question is what do I gotta do to be able to use this Rom, ICS love...

Sent from my rooted DROID4

SBF to 4.5.605 and root, that's all you need. Obviously bootstrap/CWM/ROM Manager in order to actually flash it.

wolfballz

Reaction score
Download link broken... even for the nightlies.

Seems like this ROM has dropped off...?