[ROM] b00stedICS | shadow | build2 | May 7 1346 EST

wolfballz

Reaction score
You know I would ask BMc08GT... Can I use the 525fw with the 5/29 nightly or will there be a newer one?

OP
B

BMc08GT

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
wolfballz said:
You know I would ask BMc08GT... Can I use the 525fw with the 5/29 nightly or will there be a newer one?

Can't use it. Not sure I'm going to compile the apk or not. Working on next build already. Trying to rid of the ugly AudioOut_1 wakelock to see of we can get deepsleep to be called :)

wolfballz

Reaction score
BMc08GT said:
Can't use it. Not sure I'm going to compile the apk or not. Working on next build already. Trying to rid of the ugly AudioOut_1 wakelock to see of we can get deepsleep to be called :)

Right on.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid Forums

OP
B

BMc08GT

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Right on.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid Forums

Ok everyone 5/31 no longer has the AudioOut_1 wakelock. :) but I had to remove all of wiz's DeepSleepState code that we are aiming to obtain :(. We know have it narrowed down substantially though. This nightly should be stable. Not sure that I will get a c/l up soon so thoughs interested in it, take a look on github. http://github.com/teamb00sted. All commits from the past few days should give you a long enough list :) sorry for all my derp fixing commits :p

wolfballz

Reaction score
Ok everyone 5/31 no longer has the AudioOut_1 wakelock. :) but I had to remove all of wiz's DeepSleepState code that we are aiming to obtain :(. We know have it narrowed down substantially though. This nightly should be stable. Not sure that I will get a c/l up soon so thoughs interested in it, take a look on github. http://github.com/teamb00sted. All commits from the past few days should give you a long enough list :) sorry for all my derp fixing commits :p

Sorry for stupid question but I have been having brain farts all day... what is the c/l? Also, has the camcorder been fixed in the 5/31 release, I know most developers hate hearing people ask but I like this ICS rom the most and like taking vids of my son.

OP
B

BMc08GT

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
wolfballz said:
Sorry for stupid question but I have been having brain farts all day... what is the c/l? Also, has the camcorder been fixed in the 5/31 release, I know most developers hate hearing people ask but I like this ICS rom the most and like taking vids of my son.

Lol c/l=changelog and stock camcorder is still broke but there are some third party apps that work. I believe lg camera and mx camera work afaik

wolfballz

Reaction score
Lol c/l=changelog and stock camcorder is still broke but there are some third party apps that work. I believe lg camera and mx camera work afaik

I feel like a tard... c/l... I will check out the third party camcorder apps. Thanks.
Oh and i got paid today so a donation is heading your way.

wolfballz

Reaction score
lg camera seems to work with some tweaking. Couldn't find mx camera.

OP
B

BMc08GT

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
wolfballz said:
I feel like a tard... c/l... I will check out the third party camcorder apps. Thanks.
Oh and i got paid today so a donation is heading your way.

Awesome! Every penny is hugely appreciated. We are working diligently to implement deepsleep mode correctly now that we know it had a flaw with the AudioOut_1 wakelock. Also am working on getting camcorder back into working fashion before I bang out build3. :)

OP
B

BMc08GT

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
wolfballz said:
Will there be a 6/1 fw apk?
6/1 was more or less a camera test. I will compile the real 6/1 nightly layer tonight and include the fw-res.apk

Man do I need to get b3 done so you guys have toggle lol

wolfballz

Reaction score
BMc08GT said:
6/1 was more or less a camera test. I will compile the real 6/1 nightly layer tonight and include the fw-res.apk

Man do I need to get b3 done so you guys have toggle lol

Lookin forward to it.

tcsac

Reaction score
Apologies if this is a known issue. I just loaded 6/1 nightly build. The one issue I'm running into is with the camera. There's no preview... I open the app and it just shows a black screen (same for camcorder). It will take a picture just fine, I just have no preview/viewfinder to know what I'm taking a picture of. This was a fresh install booting into cwm and doing a system and cache wipe first. Previous ROM to this was MIUI.

Oh, and I did try loading LG camera, same thing - no preview/viewfinder, just a black screen.

wolfballz

Reaction score
tcsac said:
Apologies if this is a known issue. I just loaded 6/1 nightly build. The one issue I'm running into is with the camera. There's no preview... I open the app and it just shows a black screen (same for camcorder). It will take a picture just fine, I just have no preview/viewfinder to know what I'm taking a picture of. This was a fresh install booting into cwm and doing a system and cache wipe first. Previous ROM to this was MIUI.

Oh, and I did try loading LG camera, same thing - no preview/viewfinder, just a black screen.

The built in still camera works for me but the camcorder only works with lg camera

wolfballz

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the 6/9 build? I have wiped everything and also went back to 2.3.4 and it wont go past boot animation.

Still unable to get the 6/9 build to boot no matter what I try and I've never had this issue... is there a new gapps I should be using? Currently running gapps 20120429.