[ROM] [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

Will it come up on its own? I haven't been able to get 3G to come up on boot--I'm in an area where 4G is pretty sparse (at least on my side of the city).

I rebooted last night and this morning I went into an area that was 3g and its switched over just fine.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

I rebooted last night and this morning I went into an area that was 3g and its switched over just fine.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

I've heard it transitions just fine, but, if you can't grab LTE first--it won't come up. That has been my problem.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4

I've heard it transitions just fine, but, if you can't grab LTE first--it won't come up. That has been my problem.

I just tried mine again for fun and 3g was the first to come up cause of where I am. YMMV seems to be what's going on here.

I just tried mine again for fun and 3g was the first to come up cause of where I am. YMMV seems to be what's going on here.

Lol fair enough. I'll try flashing 9/22 after dinner and see what happens.

Anyone else have a problem with Safestrap 3.53? A) 3.11 seems to have disappeared. B) No matter which I try now, 3.11, 3.53, I get "Parse error: There was a problem while parsing the package. I've redownloaded, rebooted, new nightlies, everything I can think of. Any ideas?

Anyone else have a problem with Safestrap 3.53? A) 3.11 seems to have disappeared. B) No matter which I try now, 3.11, 3.53, I get "Parse error: There was a problem while parsing the package. I've redownloaded, rebooted, new nightlies, everything I can think of. Any ideas?

I had the same problem. I couldn't get around it using a new nightly but using an older one seemed to make it work right again. If I remember correctly it was the one on the 19th that I used. That is when it went from 180 or so megs to 170 something on the download size of the nightlies. Hope that helps.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 4

I have had the Parse error since I first rooted my such t989 and flashed the stable 10.1 dose anyone know if there is a way to fix it

CyanogenMod 12.1.3 Stable has been released! I'm still getting "sound dying and everything freezing" errors, but, except for that, everything is smooth - moreso than the latest 12.1.2 Nightly was. So far, I haven't had any slowdowns like I did in the 12.1.2 nightlies. Haven't tested GPS or MMS, yet, but I'll find out in time.

Should be safe to do a dirty flash, too, with a Cache/Dalvik Cache wipe. I did, and I haven't had any problems.

CyanogenMod 12.1.3 Stable has been released! I'm still getting "sound dying and everything freezing" errors, but, except for that, everything is smooth - moreso than the latest 12.1.2 Nightly was. So far, I haven't had any slowdowns like I did in the 12.1.2 nightlies. Haven't tested GPS or MMS, yet, but I'll find out in time.

Should be safe to do a dirty flash, too, with a Cache/Dalvik Cache wipe. I did, and I haven't had any problems.

I'm just curious how long have you had this installed?

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 4

I'm just curious how long have you had this installed?

I just installed it last night, actually. I don't check for updates regularly, so I was a bit surprised when I saw 12.1.3 Stable on the Update Channel. Thought about doing a backup beforehand, but I didn't have enough space on my internal storage or MicroSD Card, so I just went for it. So far, I haven't had any issues - it feels very much like the latest 12.1.2 Nightly, only it's a bit more smooth, and with the added inclusion of being able to create a CyanogenMod account. As for what that's for is anyone's guess. Still has the error where the sound shuts off and the system locks up afterwards, though... GPS doesn't want to seem to lock on, either, which is incredibly frustrating.

Tl;dr 12.1.3 Stable is essentially the same as the latest 12.1.2 Nightly, bug-wise and feature-wise, but it's quite a bit more smooth and definitely worth the upgrade.

EDIT: I'd also recommend installing the ROM via TWRP, instead of through the Update Channel. I tried doing so through the latter method, and it gave me a "Cannot unmount /system" error, forcing me to perform a hard-reset and install the ROM via Recovery. Thankfully, nothing broke, since the Update Channel method probably couldn't write the ROM to memory to begin with.

Last edited:
First timer!

Good morning guys! Lastnight I attempted to install this guy I am using 10.1.3 stable on safestrap 3.53 twrp 2.6.1.0. I attempted to install but it says I am in the stock rom slot and it must be installed in rom slot 1. After installing it doesnt reboot. Any suggestions? I have TWRP so I know I can atleast go back to stock if needed.. Thanks in advance!

Update when I go into boot options and try and create ROM SLot 1 I cannot because I do not have enough space, also I cannot wipe internal... dunno why

Last edited:
Try mounting your usb and take a look at your internal storage on your pc. See if there are some things that you can delete and see if there was a rom slot already created.

I'm currently using the stable CM 10.1.3 release from last week and the only bug I'm noticing is that after a while, my lock screen goes away. Instead, when I click the power button, the phone turns on right to my home screen, bypassing the lock screen. This seems to be related to my using Handcent SMS with it's pop-ups that are meant to show up above the lock screen, but seem to, instead, break the lock screen so the phone never locks again until I reboot again. Has anyone else noticed this or found any solution? Also, has anyone tried any of the 10.2 nightlies with good results?

So I have a weird problem. I've been trying to install CM for about a week now and keep running into my Gaaps not working. I've d/l'ed the version (8/12) that CM said to get and nada. I keep getting all of the error messages saying everything's crashed.
Anybody have an idea as to what's going on?

Back