[ROM] [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

weatherman334

Reaction score
Well I just got the new nightly build 040913 works fine now one thing I did notice as well is the hectic feedback on the keyboard isn't working is there a way around this as well!?

Froyo

Reaction score
This is getting frustrating. I haven't been able to turn wifi on, nor tethering, or have the ability to auto rotate my screen in the last three different builds of three different ROMs.

What is it that caused these issues to suddenly just start showing up after working just find since probably the pre-alpha builds?

razmirz

Reaction score
Firstly thanks for a great rom!

But I've got a bit of a problem that I'm hoping someone can solve.

I'm running cm-10.1-20130409 and I know the issue existed in cm-10.1-20130327. I was a little lazy with updating the rom prior to that as everything I needed at the time worked.

The problem I have us regarding the crash of com.android.phone when receiving calls after setting telephony.lteOnCdmaDevice=0 in build.prop (yes I'm a GSM user)

It seems though in the past month I'm not the only one with this issue and while not all the threads I've spotted mention GSM they all appear to be having teh same issue.

Heres a few examples

[ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [03/22: CAMERA FIXES] - Page 15 - xda-developers
[Q] com.android.phone crash with Cyanogen Mod 10.1 - xda-developers
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-4-2-2-03-22-camera-fixes-37.html#post2404375

If I set telephony.lteOnCdmaDevice=1 I receive calls fine but I my data doesnt work.

Hope it makes sense to someone

Raz

powdersuber

Reaction score
Yes, I'm very thankful for the rom... hoping qwerty phones continue to be made.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

Theron

Reaction score
Yes, I'm very thankful for the rom... hoping qwerty phones continue to be made.

Yes sir. I live and die by this here keyboard. :) To get back on topic, has anyone tried the newest nightly?

Last edited by a moderator:

weatherman334

Reaction score
I only have the build from 2 days ago and other than the hectic feedback (on screen keys vibrate when pressed) not working everything seems great! :) no WiFi issues Bluetooth is great auto rotate working great but I do believe its a bit of a battery drainer :/

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I cleaned up that LOUD post. Deleted some other posts, since they didn't make sense after I deleted that LOUD one. And edited a few more. Sorry it took so long

Tapped from a Nexus

drp5069

Reaction score
I only have the build from 2 days ago and other than the hectic feedback (on screen keys vibrate when pressed) not working everything seems great! :) no WiFi issues Bluetooth is great auto rotate working great but I do believe its a bit of a battery drainer :/

since when does screen rotation work?

powdersuber

Reaction score
Good call, thanks for cleaning that up. I haven't flashed a nightly since 3-31. Patiently awaiting the rotation fix, and enjoying the blutooth fix. I've been getting a few random reboots and wifi tether seems to trigger the sleep of death. Other than that, works awesome. I was noticing some lag during general use, but I think that was the go launcher. Switched to Nova, and it's zippy again...

drp5069

Reaction score
Not ever. Its been messed up since the march nightlies. I went back to 3/26 because of all the bugs.

thats what i thought, because mine hasnt worked for a couple weeks now.