[ROM][6.20.2011]NAMELESS v4.1 (Updated) - based on EC09 Gingerbread Leak

Tvo14

Reaction score
I got it to work by Odin the RommCom 2.0 Com/Kernel but keeping the EC09 Radio. Quadrant still says its slow but its undeniable that the GPS is much better. Seems more stable now with no Force Close so far.

mcadieux01

Reaction score
ok its getting better but now i cant watch videos. the ones from my camcorder or online. force closes everytime. got any ideas

OP
Vinnie981

Vinnie981

Reaction score
ok its getting better but now i cant watch videos. the ones from my camcorder or online. force closes everytime. got any ideas

its a known bug

read the OP

4.1 CHANGELOG
  • Browser bugs - added 8 tab support, custom user agent switching (downloads still broken)
  • Camcorder bug - you can take videos now (video is however not playable)
  • Added "tuneup" script which can be run through adb or terminal emulator to enable some speed tweaks -type "tuneup" at command prompt to enable every reboot
  • Re-work of some installation scripts and processes
  • Added YouTube app, which I forgot last time
  • Added stock SGS Gingerbread enterprise Email app
  • Sbrissen mods! Thanks Sbrissen!
  • Multitouch tweak

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
This ROM/Gingerbread is a ways from done but looks awesome, is fast and fairly stable.....aside from the random sd card bulls*** and lack of vid support....

Not to bad....:)

Mitch0115

Reaction score
totally awesome ROM , Thank you so much ! Any word on when the video fix will be out ? I have 2 small children and when I am at work I look at videos of them often . Thanks again for the great job !

Mitch0115

Reaction score
works awesome thank you so much ! Any word when the video fix will be available ?

killnine

Reaction score
Had this on my fascinate. I don't know if this helps or not but it took a full week before I had the SD-Card corruption problem. Also, while video doesn't work natively, flash video seems to play just fine.

Flashing back to froyo until all the kinks get ironed out. Thanks for the hard work guys! :)