RIP 94lt1

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks to all who posted. Brandon did a lot for Droidforums both in helping members and providing a sense of humor. He leaves behind a wife and a 14 year old kid right before the holidays which is hard on all accounts. There is a gofundme page up to help the family if you would like to donate (Click here to support Funeral expenses for Brandon Simon by Stacy Haldeman).

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Very sad news. Prayers and most sincere condolences go to his family that is left behind. If anyone missed the post above by pc747, there is a Go Fund Me set up to help with funeral expenses for his family. Maybe we should re-post the link every so often so folks that just skip to the last page don't miss the opportunity to help the family of one of our dear friends.
Click here to support Funeral expenses for Brandon Simon by Stacy Haldeman

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
RIP Brandon Simon... prayers and condolences to Brandon's family... He will be missed on the DF forum... He was always helpful and funny and so welcoming to me and others who recently joined our rejoined the DF community. I was heartbroken to have heard about his sudden and untimely passing...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Very sad news to hear. He will certainly be missed. I remember the great sense of humor and even when you were having a down moment he could help you laugh. He had a vast amount of knowledge and was always willing to help anyone out in a time of need. He will forever be looking over his family and will always have the ability to keep his family safe or help them have a better day if they are down. Prayers go out to his family and his loved ones. Yall will stay in the thoughts and he will never be forgotten.

T2 Tappin'

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Very sad news to hear. He will certainly be missed. I remember the great sense of humor and even when you were having a down moment he could help you laugh. He had a vast amount of knowledge and was always willing to help anyone out in a time of need. He will forever be looking over his family and will always have the ability to keep his family safe or help them have a better day if they are down. Prayers go out to his family and his loved ones. Yall will stay in the thoughts and he will never be forgotten.

T2 Tappin'
Beautifully said 252 ChevyBoyz!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk