Ringtone/Notifications Issues

Bryan0612

Reaction score
I use to be able to select Ringtone from my settings menu and it would ask me if I wanted to use my serge ringtones or android. I think I may have selected default check at the bottom before selecting okay. Now I can not get to my serge tones that are downloaded. I don't even get the option anymore. It goes straight to the android ringtones or notifications. Help!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

tatuud

Reaction score
I use to be able to select Ringtone from my settings menu and it would ask me if I wanted to use my serge ringtones or android. I think I may have selected default check at the bottom before selecting okay. Now I can not get to my serge tones that are downloaded. I don't even get the option anymore. It goes straight to the android ringtones or notifications. Help!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

there is definitely an option to use mp3 ringtones with the X. i have dozens of ringtones/notifications that i have on my sd card. the easiest way i have found to use my tones is to create 2 folders on my sd card...one called ringtones and the other notifications. if that doesn't work then i would move those 2 folders inside of the media folder that is on your sd card. reboot the phone give it a minute to prepard sd card and you should now have the option to change ringtones/notifications. hope this helps