Ringback

Jablys85

Reaction score
How do you set your ringback tone? I downloaded a song through iMUSIC (the free version) and somehow it got set as my ringback tone. I have no clue how it happened, but I would like to change it, and preferably, I'd like to change it for free.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How do you set your ringback tone? I downloaded a song through iMUSIC (the free version) and somehow it got set as my ringback tone. I have no clue how it happened, but I would like to change it, and preferably, I'd like to change it for free.

:welcome: to the Droid Forum. Can you clarify what you mean by "ringback" tone. Are you talking about your phone's ringtone or what exactly do you mean by that? If you can give us this information perhaps we can help you a bit better. :)

Reaction score
I think he means the music that is played when someone calls you. To do that just go to Verizons website and log in and go to mymedia. Somewhere in there will be ringback tones. If you mean the sound that is played when someone calls you, please call that a ringtone. There is a difference. :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

OP
J

Jablys85

Reaction score
"Ringback Tone" meaning the ringtone people hear when they call my phone. Before I got my droid, I used to use MyVerizon to download ringback tones for $0.99. But somehow, now that I have a droid, a ringback tone has automatically been set for me. It is a song that I downloaded using the droid, it is NOT a ringtone from my MyVerizon account. So it must be possible to change my ringback tone somehow.