Custom Ringback Tones

iluvmygolden

Reaction score
Can you do custom ringback tones? If so, how? I have "Ringdroid" to do regular ring tones.

lovekmats

Reaction score
Don't think you can do custom ringback tones, especially becuase ringback tones are managed by Verizon and for Droid users, we need to purchase and manage ringback tones via the Verizon website.

We can't even manage ringbacks on our phone because the Verizon entertainment section of the website requires flash.

zudien

Reaction score
ringback tones are a carrier thing.

The carrier is the one that controls them. You will need to get ahold of someone on the verizon end of things for that. Probably through a web interface.

SwordOfWar

Reaction score
It would be interesting if there was an app to auto answer the phone and play music to the caller.

then we could hit a button called something like "talk now/really answer" which would simulate "picking up or answering" the phone.

Although it is likely the person calling you will hear the normal ringer for a few seconds until the call reaches your phone.

droiddoesit

Reaction score
Getting & Managing RBTs on your Droid

Don't think you can do custom ringback tones, especially becuase ringback tones are managed by Verizon and for Droid users, we need to purchase and manage ringback tones via the Verizon website.

We can't even manage ringbacks on our phone because the Verizon entertainment section of the website requires flash.

Mobile browser site supports Ringback Tone purchases and management... s.vzw.com/home

www.vzw.com/mediastore on web is easier to use for sure.

android_developer

Reaction score
Yes Its Possible

Can you do custom ringback tones? If so, how? I have "Ringdroid" to do regular ring tones.

Yes its possible in USA for some specific carriers ( like AT&T , Verizon etc ) ... myself is an android developer and i m working on this with the help of my friend who is from USA we want to keep the app free and free for me too :) but dat wud then demand a day to complete the registration process since its free... i donno if i m going right or ppl will ditch it... we want ppl suggestions desperately for guidance...