custom ringBACK tones?

qckning

Reaction score
I promise I searched before asking this but all I can find is info about ringtones.

Does anyone know if there is a way to set up custom ringBACK tones? Using a DX with Verizon. I use ringdroid to make my ringtones with no trouble but I'd like to be able to use them as ringback tones as well.

Thanks.

Edited for grammar.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
ringback tones are made on the verizonwireless side i believe. you have to buy the ringback tone plan and then go into your verizonwireless account and set it up there.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I never understood that stuff. My ex-wife was in charge of cell phone stuff and I didn't question stuff we had (I should have). We had caller's city ID (2.99), ringbacks (2.99). We had visual voicemail, and 3 other people that were SUPPOSED to be paying $50/month on the added lines.

I swear there are so many stupid addons to phone bills you can easily nickel and dime yourself into a $200 per person phone bill.

with ringbacks.... I'm not 2.99/month interested in serenading you when you call me. You can just listen to "RRRRIIINNNNNG, RRRRIIIIINNNNGGGG"