ring tones

Goofy Yno

Reaction score
how do you associating specific ring tone with specific caller? i had it on the OG droid, but can't figure out how to do in on the bionic yet.

jleeusa

Reaction score
Same way as OG Droid. from contacts press the contact, menu button, options. Ta da.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

cjsmoove

Reaction score
still doesn't work...you can change the ringtone within the contact but it still plays whatever ringtone you have set up in the settings under sound.....Anyone have a solution for this???

Al Neri

Reaction score
I have the same issue. No matter what Ringtone I set to a contact it plays the default.

lpulle

Reaction score
I had the same problem- played the default rt for some contacts and the correct rt for others. -- fix problems -- pulled for 1 minute

Sent from my DROID2

cjsmoove

Reaction score
are you saying you did a battery pull for 1 minute to fix this issue?

OP
Goofy Yno

Goofy Yno

Reaction score
Same way as OG Droid. from contacts press the contact, menu button, options. Ta da.

thanks, I forgot how I did it-I kept using the icons on the home page with no setting . going through contacts works.

pilot12

Reaction score
I have a contact set for a specific ringtone and it rang fine every time she called. Then once she called and I got the old generic ring tone (caller ID verified same name & number). I had her call back a few minutes later and it rang with her specific ringtone again. I didn't change anything.

Gremlins? Electrickery?

jasondeg

Reaction score
I have a contact set for a specific ringtone and it rang fine every time she called. Then once she called and I got the old generic ring tone (caller ID verified same name & number). I had her call back a few minutes later and it rang with her specific ringtone again. I didn't change anything.

Gremlins? Electrickery?

I haven't had that happen on the bionic but that happened ALL the time to me on the OG DROID and I never could figure it out