Rezound headphones

scott craft

Reaction score
I bought a used Rezound online and it doesn't have the Beats headphones. What are some good earbuds that work with this phone, as in volume up and down, start and stop music and take calls? Thanks in advance.
Sent from my {HTC Trophy} using Board Express

mike7728

Reaction score
scott craft said:
I bought a used Rezound online and it doesn't have the Beats headphones. What are some good earbuds that work with this phone, as in volume up and down, start and stop music and take calls? Thanks in advance.

My brother uses a set of skull candy's for his Rezound,don't know price,but he said they sound good..plus they r way cheaper than the beats

marioval

Reaction score
Around where I live there are TJ Maxx stores which are essentially clothing stores but they have an electronics section that is like 90% headphones. I have bought many headphones here including skull candy and iLuv all for less than 10 bucks and they all been good, in-line volume, playback control, mic, the whole shebang.

OP
S

scott craft

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I'll check them out, especially the etymotics.

ErcDaMerc

Reaction score
I have the mc5's which are pretty much the same without the mic and buttons.

BTW the foam tips look funny but are great...

I also love etymotic for great customer/warranty service should you need it. They took great care of me and offer discounts on new products when you return old products past warranty.

-Rezound

Last edited:

Xander Crews

Reaction score
I'm hard on my earbuds.

When on the riding mower, sometimes I'm turning and my hand will come across, snag the cord and rip them out of my ears.

I use earmuff ear protection over the earbuds so I am not blasting the music into my ears...I can turn the volume down and hear the music just fine instead of blasting it to hear over the mower and killing my ears.
Anyway, with the earmuff protection, yanking them out of my ears and then getting caught on the earmuff is just a mess...lots of tugging on the cord.

I'm almost afraid to use the beats earbuds. I'd hate to ruin an expensive set. I just got my Rezound...haven't even used the earbuds yet. I may sell them and buy a standard pair.

nikecar

Reaction score
cprice12 said:
I'm hard on my earbuds.

When on the riding mower, sometimes I'm turning and my hand will come across, snag the cord and rip them out of my ears.

I use earmuff ear protection over the earbuds so I am not blasting the music into my ears...I can turn the volume down and hear the music just fine instead of blasting it to hear over the mower and killing my ears.
Anyway, with the earmuff protection, yanking them out of my ears and then getting caught on the earmuff is just a mess...lots of tugging on the cord.

I'm almost afraid to use the beats earbuds. I'd hate to ruin an expensive set. I just got my Rezound...haven't even used the earbuds yet. I may sell them and buy a standard pair.

I put mine under my shirt on my back when I mow. Helps alot

tc1

Reaction score
I'm hard on my earbuds.

Look into the "LG Tone" bluetooth set.

The base rests on your neck so they never snag or pull. I love mine use them every day.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm hard on my earbuds.

I use a Bluetooth called Jaybird for when I'm being active. They cost about the same as Beats, sound better and no cord to yank out. they're not the most comfortable under noise killer headphones but they do the trick nicely.
For corded I use Skull Candy Inkd. I don't like the fit or sound of the Beats anyway so I've stuck to my old Inkds.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

nikecar

Reaction score
I've done that too, except down the front of the shirt...yeah, it works. I need to do that more often.

I use a rear powered push mower, but when i put the cable in the front onder my shirt, it can still snag as i walk or bend down, that little bit that hangs below the shirt until it gets to the pocket. At least when I put it via the back, the little bit that hangs out stays behind me so it usually doesn't snag.

tc1

Reaction score
I use a rear powered push mower, but when i put the cable in the front onder my shirt, it can still snag as i walk or bend down, that little bit that hangs below the shirt until it gets to the pocket. At least when I put it via the back, the little bit that hangs out stays behind me so it usually doesn't snag.

That's the reason I stumbled across the lg tones.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0052YFYFK

I have not run into one activity where they snagged or pulled. I highly recommend them.